Notice me? Jungkook X Reader (18+)

It was 1:14 am, as written on my phone screen. I was sipping on the last drops of my super expensive rhum and coke. I was hot and tired, sitting on a stool, watching both of my friends going at it on the dance floor with random guys. They partied and had so much fun while I was here, being alone, watching them. I wasn't that type of girl, to go all out when came the time to party. In fact, I wouldn't be at the club if my friends didn't drag me here. They lent me a really short red silky dress and put makeup on me. It's been a while since I've worn heels. I wish I could've just stayed at the dorm and binge watch TV all night. I saw so many hot guys, some of them came to talk to me but I wasn't really interested.

I was on my third drink, that cheap ass beer that was so damn expensive. I hate clubs, they're noisy, filthy, crowded, hot and expensive, plus, all the alcohol is probably diluted. I couldn't even enjoy the time I was spending. I checked my phone again, 1:56 am. The girls told me they wanted to head home around 3. This was gonna be so long.

I leaned on a high table. Drinking and trying not to make any contact with boys. I didn't like being bothered...But then, I looked over next to the bar. There was a man sitting there with two girls trying to flirt with him. But he didn't care. I couldn't see him properly. So I got a little closer. Dark hair, dark eyes. He was drinking beer as well. He was swatting away the girls as if they were annoying flies.

Then our eyes met. I pretended to look unimpressed and bothered. He examined me from head to shoes, biting his lower lip. I felt kind of amused. I saw the girls clinging to him, running their hands on his body, I was a little jealous of that. But he was looking at me. He was wearing black jeans and a nice shirt who's first button was undone. I looked at his strong, masculine shape. His eyes were filled with desire.

This once. Only this once, I wanted to be handled. I wanted to be that kind of girl. My friends had taken me out numerous times, I wasn't the one who would normally end up in bed with a stranger. But tonight was different. I wanted to have fun. Only this once. He was the perfect choice. Nice body, desire and a gorgeous face. I wanted to be a girl, just this time, who treats her body and enjoys a strong, handsome man who's eyes were filled of lust and who's aura dripped out sex. I wanted to feel him. I wanted to feel his hands all over me. Be the only one. I was a bit naughty when I wanted to be and tonight was the time for just that. Because I had found the man who would satisfy my needs.

I motioned to him, waving my hand so he would come over. My legs were shaking a little but I stayed confident. He smirked. He got up from the bar, pushed the other girls away and joined me. I could only see him, walking towards me, he was hungry for me.

I was so anxious. The loud music blasted in my ears and the lights strobed in my eyes. I could finally see his absolutely gorgeous face clearly. He was breathtaking, so hot and handsome. He leaned over to my ear and whispered: "So, beautiful, you called me?".

I almost fainted at his words, at his voice. I stayed serious. I whispered back into his ear.

-I did.
-Would you like to go dancing, princess?
-Sure

I smirked at him devilishly. He held my hips. It was my first taste at how his touch felt. He had big hands and held me up against him.

A few minutes later we were French kissing in the middle of the dance floor. My arms were around his neck, he was quite tall so I had to stand on the tips of my toes, even in heels. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the sea of people. "Let's get out of here." He said in a rebellious voice. I happily agreed.