Chapter 15

Y/n POV

It is the next day, after the mission when I met a blast from the past. It was the end of the school day and I was relaxing in my shop. 
Well....Almost.
I had Mr. John Constantine rambling on about something absurd. And, Nero was here as well for grabbing his pay.

Y/n: "Wha...? Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention."

Nero had his headphones in and was listening to music.

Nero: "Wha..?"

Constantine: "Damnit. You know, you two are giving me a Bloody 'eadache; you know that, you daft cunts? This is my 3rd time explaining this."

Y/n: "Actually, second time going into 3rd.

Nero: "I'm a little lost, what's happening?"

Constantine: "Whatever. What I am saying is...There is supposedly an old relic in this town known as the Mirror of Fate; it's has been radiating some Swanky magic aura. Haven't you noticed that weather's been a bit parky?

Y/n: "What?"

Constantine: "*Sigh* Chilly."

Y/n: "Ah! Also, Not wrong, weather has been a bit weird. But it's nothing"

Nero: "It has been cold, but weather right?"

Constantine: "I wouldn't be so sure, mate. Magic is a crazy bastard of it's own league."

Y/n: "Alright, so this so called 'Mirror of Fate' is behind it? How? It's a mirror."

Constantine: "Well, Somewhat. The mirror was shattered around the semi to late 1400's. It's fragments were still remained, however. A fragment holds unstable magic power, without the full mirror; even a twee little piece can spiral into a magic meltdown."

Y/n: "Alright. 

Nero: "Hold on. What did it do when it was still together?"

Constantine: "Originally, the person in possession of the damn thing had knowledge of every destiny created. How lives end, how war's started, Basically gave the lucky bastards clairvoyance and infinite knowledge."

Y/n: "Woah."

Nero: "Magic is weird..."

Constantine: "Damn right it is."

Nero: "Well, what does this have to do with us?"

Constantine: "I need you lot to help me out-"

Y/n: "Need help? Pay up."

Constantine: "Let me finish, Prick. Be on lookout, if you sense any absurd amount of magic or some wanky magic-shit around, call me or deal with it."

Nero/Y/n(Bored): "Right..."

Constantine: "Good. I'll take my leave."

John opens a portal in front of him, in the center of the shop, a flaming doorframe is created and inside, a spiral; he walks through it and disappears. The portal shuts behind and leaves a burn mark on the floor.

Y/n: "God, I hate it when he does that."

Nero: "*Sigh* Whatever. Hey, Remember what I said about my weird dreams?"

Y/n: "Yeah? Why?"

Nero: "Well lately I haven't been having them."

Y/n: "...Okay~ And?"