Chapter 13

Y/n POV

Y/n: "Oh Crap! I need to get going!"

I head up to my room to change into my school uniform and grab my jacket.

Y/n (Thinking): "I can't take my usual weapons...and I am a little weary about what's been going on...Might as well have Insurance"

I put on my new glove that still does not have a name, along with my red coat. I covered my weapon arm with the sleeve of my jacket and leave the gun holsters off. I freshen up in the bathroom and I walk downstairs to greet the Cat, that I don't have a name for, along with equipping my gauntlet.

Y/n: "Alright, I need a name for this baby...Insurance, Why the hell not. Clever, Simple, Epic, Yes."

I head for the door while grabbing my bag from the couch and left, not before turning to the cat.

Y/n: "Alright, You are in charge of the shop. Keep the place safe."

*Meow*

Y/n: "Good. Later."

I start running down to the school and along the way, I see Issei, The Pervert, with Asia next to him. I walk over to them and walk beside them.

Y/n: "Yo!"

Issei/Asia: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Alright, What is going on here?"

Asia: "Oh, Just walking to school."

Y/n: "Together?"

Asia: "Hai!"

I turn towards Issei with a suspecting face. He immediately got on the defensive.

Issei: "What's wrong with that!?"

Y/n: "Your track record is NOT good, dude...You know that?"

Issei: "Look, I would Never Do that!"

Y/n: "Sure~, Sure~. Just a matter of time when you cross that line."

Issei: "NOT COOL, MAN!"

Y/n: "Whatever. I will still keep my Eye on you pal..."

Asia: "Y/n, it's okay. I live with Issei and he is good."

Y/n: "You Live with him?"

Issei: "Yeah, she does!"

Y/n: "Well, SOMEONE needs to keep you on a leash. DON'T make me do something I don't want to do."

Issei: "Alright, whatever."

Y/n: "Not Whatever....Remember the Field Incident?"

Issei (Fear): "*Gulp* Y-yes..."

I touch his forehead with my unarmored, right, pointer finger, and try a magic trick I saw online.

Y/n: "Good. Now whenever you THINK of doing something Indecent to HER, you are going to have that Image of Me in your mind."

Issei (Scared): "Y-y-yes!"

Y/n: "Good. Now, to school."

We spend the rest of the walk to school talking and getting to know eachother. I learned Asia was a Nun with Magical Healing, she was forced to leave the church due to false accusations of witchcraft. I was upset that they did not hear her side of the story. I learned Rias saved Issei from the brink of death, and revived him as a devil. He later unlocked his sacred gear. I realized that Issei has some potential to be strong and have true power, but, he has alot of flaws that hinder him. We arrived at school faster than I expected and headed for the gate, I headed over to my class and the others headed for their classes. I walked inside the class and saw everyone talking with everyone else, I did not really spend time talking to people, if they talk to me, I hold a conversation but not really care. I headed for my desk and sit down and look through the window like a typical anime protagonist.