Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Morning after Y/N's job last night

Y/N: "Uuurghhh..."

I got up realizing that I had to get up early because I was starting my first day at a high school. This was not the first time I went to school but the first time in High school, I never went to high school when I was younger, I always had books and the internet by my side and I already knew everything from my mother.

Y/N: "I hate this. Way too early and I am not feeling awake yet."

I went to the bathroom to take freshen up and take a quick shower to get ready. After my shower, I realized I was still wearing my coat that I always wear,-

Y/N: "Huh, Guess I passed out while wearing this."

I decided to change out of my attire and change into the Academy uniform, that was on the desk, that Trish brought in last night. After a couple minutes of changing out and putting on a academy outfit I realized that this is going to be boring because there will be nothing to do. After getting changed I headed down to the shop and saw Nero waiting on the couch reading a magazine.

Y/N (Thinking): "Why the hell is Dead weight here?"

Y/N: "Oi! Why are you here?"

Nero looked up from his magazine and saw me in a School Uniform and just started to laugh his ass off and ridiculing me.

Nero (Laughing): "Hahahahahaah!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HAHAHA!! That is rich!! You look ridiculous in that man! Holy shit! Hahaha!"

Y/N: "Shut up dead weight!"

Nero: "Alright, alright. I'll stop but that is rich, and I want Kyrie to see this."

He pulls his phone out from his jacket and took a picture, with a bright flash, and saved it to his phone and sent it to Kyrie and a bunch of other people.

Y/N: (Shocked): "No. NO. NO! Who did you send it to!?"

Nero: "Let's see... Kyrie, Morrison, Lady, Trish, Patty, Nico. that's about it."

I was getting Visibly upset until I saw the time on my watch and was annoyed even more. 

Y/N (Angry): "You are so lucky I have to get going. Later loser."

Nero looks on his phone and immediately got a notification

Nero: "Kyrie says you look precious.~ "

Y/N: "I hate you but Kyrie is fine."

Nero: "Wait, heads up."

He threw a phone at me and I managed to catch it but was a little confused.

Nero: "Morrison wanted you to have something to keep in touch with everyone, we all put our contact info on it so you're good."

Y/N: "Thanks. Later, I need to get going."

I rushed out of the door and started to head for the school. On my way to school, I saw someone in a familiar Coat smoking.

 On my way to school, I saw someone in a familiar Coat smoking