Chapter 19

Author's POV

The ORC + Y/n exit the gymnasium as the crowd of students with cameras disperse. They all headed back to the the main building; near the entrance staircase is Issei's parents wearing formal wear, Lady and Trish, and a man that is wearing a white suit with gold accents, long crimson red hair that is tied in a loose ponytail with a black hairband, He has bright blue eyes just like Y/n and Rias. He also has a short and small red beard. It was Rias's Father.

Gorou: Ahoy There, Issei!

Issei: Oh, hey Dad.

Lady: Hey! Y/n, Over here!

Y/n: Oh, You guys stuck around?

Trish: We ran into these people and they said they knew you.

The man in the white suit and red hair speaks up.

Zeocitus: Ah, there you are. I've been looking to where you've gone to, Rias.

Rias: *Sigh* Hello Father.

Issei: Rias has a Dad!? But he looks... So young...

Y/n: And like a Copy paste version of Sirzechs.

They all walk over to them.

Zeocitus: Ah, you must be Issei.

He looks towards Y/n

Zeocitus: And judging by your appearance, you must be Y/N. I must thank you for looking after my little Rias.

Y/n (Awkward): Ah, no. I-it's nothing.

Y/n somewhat feels uncomfortable around Rias' Father.

Issei looks towards his father.

Issei: So Dad, how did you two meet?

Gorou: Your mother and I ran into him when we were walking through the hallway. And Here we are, still talking now.

Y/n: Right, that explains your case, sir. But what about you two?

He looks over and points to Lady and Trish.

Zeocitus: Oh, I met them when I was waiting for you to arrive Rias. I overheard them talking about Y/n and I introduced myself.

Trish: And surprisingly, he said he knew you. Then we had a walk and talk and ran into Gorou and Miki.

Miki: Oh, I really liked your idea about fashion, Lady.

Lady: Call me whenever you need advice, I'll try and pick up whenever.

The parents all laugh and seem to not pay the kids any mind.

Y/n: Riiiiiiight~ Anyway.... Ignoring the fact you're all on a first name basis-

Gorou: Right! Why don't we all headover to the house and talk there where there's room to sit.