Chapter 9

Authore POV 

Y/n looks around and sees he is not on the train anymore. He looks and sees a plane of distant floating Islands that makes him feel at peace. He sees he is on a Island himself with a flowing pond and a large cherry tree. He then sees a Scarlet haired woman on an island farther away from him, It was Rias.

Dante: "Well! Welcome back kid!"

Y/n turns around to see his father sitting atop of the tree on the island he was, lying down on a branch with his arms behind his head and one leg on top of the other.

Dante: "Impressed you managed to unlock a new form of power so quickly. Reminds me of the good ol' days, I'll tell ya!"

Y/n: "New power? OH! The new form?"

Dante proceeds to jump down and land on his feet and walk towards the pond to look over the islands.

Dante: "Yep. You know, You dream up some cool and unique stuff. Just like your uncle."

Y/n: "I am not going to ask...Also, why the hell am I back here!?"

Dante: "Didn't I tell you? I said I'd be back."

Y/n: "YOU DID NOT SAY ANYTHING! YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!!"

Dante: "oh. well my bad, kid."

Y/n: "I should kill you."

Dante: "You can try, but you will fail."

Y/n ran up and punched Dante, only to be surprised he was no longer there, but rather, behind him and he swept Y/n's leg which made him trip

Y/n: "The hell was that!?"

Dante: "Told you! You can't win, now if you try anything else however, let's say things will get...ugly."

Y/n: "Um...what?"

Dante: "Nothing. Hey, Congrats on scoring a hot babe! Just like your old man, He he!"

Y/n: "Scored? Scored!? You FORCED me to marry her!"

Dante: "Oh yeah...He was serious about that....Well, you DO like her, right?"

Y/n: "I'll admit, cute and smart, those are pluses. However I barley know anything about her..."

Dante: "Don't worry, Just ask and you shall receive. Plus she doesn't know just as much."

Y/n: "Yeah... and I plan on keeping it that way."

Dante: "Well, your call. Anyway, she's up there. Go ask her."

Y/n: "Why is SHE here?!"

Dante: "Go find out."

Y/n: "How? My teleportation gimmick can't go that far..."

Dante: "Weeeellll...."

Y/n: "Why did you draw it out?"

Dante: "You have a unique ability.... You just need to unlock it. Like you did with that new power of yours. Later."

As saying that, he vanishes into a dark mist and into nothingness. Y/n was left with more questions and why he was even here. After looking around, his eyes were always turning towards Rias and trying to reach her. He moved his hand out, All of a sudden, his blade appeared on his back without his call. It started to form and materialize a new form and style.