Chapter 20

Author's POV

The next day, in the Afternoon, The ORC + Y/n are standing before the doors that seal in the Forbidden Bishop.
It is covered by several "Keep Away" police tape. The door handles bound by steel chains and a lock. The door is also protected by a strong magical barrier.

Issei: In here???

Asia: Another Bishop is inside?

Asia is scared by what could be inside.

Y/n: Very Welcoming, don't you agree?

He said sarcastically.

Rias: Last Night, my brother wanted me to undo the seals and let the bishop free.
I don't know why, but the Bishop refused the offer.

Issei: No way! So this one's literally a shut-in.

Akeno: Such a shame really, since the child was the largest earner we had.

Issei and Asia are shocked by the information. A devil who was the most influential among the ORC.

Issei: No way, You can't be serious!

Kiba: With special contracts. They did all of them through a computer.

Xenovia: Which means, this Bishops powers must be dangerous if it's warranted to trap it inside.

Y/n (Mind): How powerful is this Bishop, that not only required it's own seal, but Rias not able to tame...

Rias stood in front of the doors.
She raised her hand and the Gremory circle appeared. The door glowed with a light red, and the tape guarding it dissipates and the locks and chains vanish.

Koneko: And the seal has been lifted.

Rias: Alright, let's see how this goes.

She places her hand on the handle, everyone tensed on how this interaction with a mysterious bishop plays out. And opens it for everyone.
Inside-

????????(Feminine): Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

A loud girlish scream echoed throughout the room and building.

Issei: Ah! What the hell!?

Rias: Well hello~ glad to see your doing well.

Y/n: Hey, Sick room! Kinda jealous.

The room itself, dark with the curtains blocking the windows. Gothic Victorian era like decor and dark red carpet leading towards the center. The room had a central coffin in place of a bed with veils overhead of it.

????: I don't understand what's going on!!

The voice is coming from the coffin. A black with pinkish red rose as an emblem on the top.

Rias and Akeno walks towards the coffin to see the mysterious Bishop.

Akeno: The seal has been lifted, You're free to come home with us.

Akeno opens the coffin, inside reveals... a petite Female wearing the Kuoh academy girls school uniform. They have short blonde hair and violet eyes and slightly pointed ears.

????: I don't ever want to leave!! The outside world is scary!!

Issei is suprised and somewhat excited to see a young blonde bishop.

Issei: Wahat? She's just a little girl! And she looks alot like Asia, does that mean all bishops have to be pretty blondes or something?

Y/n: Umm....

Kiba starts chuckling behind Issei and issei is confused by what's so funny.

Issei: Hey, What's so funny?