Chapter 8 (Mission 2)

Y/n POV

It has been over 3 days after I fought the guy who STILL has yet to lower the KFC Prices for me, I was still in school and taking jobs after school to pay for the shops basic functions. I was just sitting at the desk with my feet up while about to eat a slice of pizza, until, I heard the phone ringing. I was debating whether to ignore the call and eat or stop and take it. I ate the slice quickly and grabbed the ringing phone.

*Ring* *Ring* Ring*

Y/n: *Picks-up*" Devil May Cry....A Job? Password?..... What?.....Wait what!?... Are you crazy!?... The Whole thing!?....Impossible, it can't be done!... YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!.........W-what!?!?...... How much!?....A-alright, Alright! I'll take it. You know where to send the payment right?..... Consider it done then."

I hung up first and grabbed another slice and headed upstairs to grab a jacket. I grabbed a somewhat unique jacket that my old man wore, somewhat strange but, nevertheless, good for what is about to happen. I went back downstairs to grab Ebony and Ivory, grabbed my blade and put it inside a guitar case and ate the remaining pizza rapidly and headed for the train station.

Y/n: "Well...This is going to be one hell of a party."

After some time, I arrived at the station and headed for a farther city. Outside of Kuoh, and to a more, 'Religious' city of sorts. I was waiting for the train and saw a woman with a white cloak around her, she had long, brown pigtails and violet-ish eyes. I was sitting down, waiting for the train to arrive and she walked up to me and sat next to me. 

???: "Hey! Do you mind if i sit here?"

I looked up to see a bubbly, charismatic young girl wearing a white cloak, she sat down without permission.

Y/n(Thinking): "Alright, she looks like she might have a bigger mouth that me."

Y/n: "You know you should wait for a response before sitting."

???: "Oh! Sorry, I just needed to sit down."

Y/n: "Well whatever. Anyway, who are you anyways?"

Irina: "Oh! Sorry, I am Irina Shido!"

Y/n: "Y/n Redgrave. Pleasure."

Irina: "So, are you heading to the city of Whitestone?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I have a 'Show' to perform..."

Irina: "OH! You are a musician!? That is so cool! Can you play something?"

Y/n: "One song can't hurt."

I, sneakily, opened the case and quickly changed the blade into the dark purple, scythe style electric guitar, Nevan.

Irina: "Woah! That is a amazing Guitar!"

Y/n: "Thanks, my dad was a musician of sorts..."