"You are drunk," Marcus stated.

I sniggered and rolled my eyes, "Thanks for stating the obvious, genius." I said sarcastically and pulled myself off Marcus. I have stepped away when my feet wobbled and I fell on the couch. I laughed, "I like this couch. It is very bouncy." I said as I bounced over it.

"Ben, how many drinks did she have?" Marcus asked his cousin.

Ben scratched his neck, "Uh – three?" he said guiltily.

"Best three drinks I had in my life," I commented. I stretched my palm towards Ben for a hi-five. He chuckled and stroked my palm back.

Ben pressed his lips together to hold back the smile while Marcus was scowling, "I can't believe you, Ben. Now, look how wasted she is." Marcus waved his hand towards me.

"I feel funny," I said as my head was spinning.

Marcus glanced at me and then looked back at Ben, "Bring some water for her, Ben." Marcus asked Ben while he kneed down on the floor in front of me.

"Yes, Ben. Bring me some water with some gin and tonic and blueberry juice in it." I said to Ben at which he grinned. "Oh and, please elim – eli – elimi –" I struggled in forming a word.

"Eliminate?" Ben suggested.

I nodded, "Yes, that. Eli – elim – whatever-it-is – water from the gin and tonic." I added. Ben started laughing and Marcus glared at him.

Ben put his hand up in surrender, "What? She's funny." Ben remarked but when he didn't get the reply from Marcus he pressed his lips together and nodded his head, "Water – right." He said and walked away to get water.

Marcus shifted his head towards me and sighed, "Why did you drink so much?" he asked lowly.

I shrugged, "I wanted to." I answered. He didn't say anything but, kept staring me and stared right back into his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something when Ben walked in with a glass of water in his hand. He handed it to Marcus as his phone started to ring. He answered the call and start talking.

Marcus lifted the glass to my lips, "Drink." He softly ordered. I stared at him for a few seconds before slowly parted my lips and slowly drank the water. He backed the glass as I was done drinking from it and put it on the table behind him, "You need to sleep. Come on, let me take you to your room." he said. I just kept looking at him.

"Okay," I whispered.

Marcus stood up on his feet and stretched his hand out for me to take it and without any contend I put my hand on his hard one. He pulled me towards him and helped me get up on my feet. My head started to spin as soon as I got on my feet. My knees wobbled and I lost the balance causing me to fall on the floor on my butt. "Ow." I cried. "My butt." I slurred and attempted to rub it when Marcus held my arm and softly tugged me so I could stand.

"You shouldn't have drunk so much." He mumbled.

"My head hurts," I complained and threw my arm over his shoulder.

"It is going to get worse," Marcus said and held me by my waist.

"And my butt hurts as well," I whined. Marcus just glanced at me and sighed before putting his hands under my knee and waist and lifted me. "Woah, I am flying!" I sing-song as Marcus picked me up in his arms. I twirled my head to see Ben standing at the corner – shaking his head and laughing. I chuckled as well and rested my head over Marcus's shoulder.

"Bye, Ben. Thank you for the dr-drink. It was amazing. Don't worry about Joe – we will find him. He is going to be okay." I slurred. "Oww." I winced as I felt Marcus's hold getting tighter on my waist. "That's my stomach, you idiot – not your cushion that you can squeeze." I slapped Marcus's shoulder.