Serotonin ☆ Alice

Author: ilovetowriteromance

Reviewer: ALICE_1616

Chapters reviewed: 6

-------

Cover:

The cover could improve. The picture used is beautiful and its simplicity makes it exotic but the text would need some improvement. There a lot of things written on your cover but the only visible thing is Serotonin. I guess you could bold the text more or you know, arrange them in a different way so that it would be clearer and more finely visible.

Title:

I had searched up the title on Goggle to see it means a happy chemical which is a perfect fit for the story. Because it is about how Adrian mixes into Olivia's life and being the happy one.

Blurb:

I liked the blurb. It is giving the right amount of information for me because I actually like blurb which doesn't give off to much information. But for a few readers, it could be inappropriate to give this amount of information. It could be considered a short one so I recommend you add a little conversation between Olivia and Adrian.

Writing style:

Your writing style is fabulous. Enough amount of descriptions and at the right place. I even forgot I was reading your book for a review and just read a lot of chapters in the flow without leaving comments about grammar or anything. Your descriptions really made me connect well to the character's feeling well and I was able to picture all the scenes inside the book. A great job here.

Olivia:

I loved the sensibility of Olivia. Her thoughts made her mature and showed how she has faced the world which was cruel towards her. Her back story supports her current behaviour very well. The way she cares for people who genuinely care for her and her non concerning nature shows how she is actually conscious of herself. I loved how she kept going back to her past and relating it with everything happening around her. It showed what huge impact is still held on her.

But there was a scene with her brother where at first she was strong as to not get offended by anything said by him but then got hurt was a little not so great one. I hope for it to be a little more proper. It is important for Olivia to not give up in the beginning but the Jace crossed the limits. So, I suggest Olivia narrate something which follows around the words of how she was staying strong because she really thinks her brother is going to be with her and then her heart and emotions break when she listens to Jace's monologue.

Adrian:

He was your typical flirt bad boy with charms and a soft heart. I loved his caring and frank nature. His character portrayal was beautifully presented with a lot of different emotions going on. He knows how to deal with a sad girl which I found surprisingly amazing. He can be strong or clueless at times.

Jace:

He was someone who blamed himself for every wrong thing. He doesn't want to hurt Olivia anymore but he eventually does and the immediate regret was realistic. I feel for him.

Grammar:

As I said, when I began reading, I read it till the end. And it means I wasn't caught in any extreme grammatical errors but you see, I am not the best to tell about it.

 And it means I wasn't caught in any extreme grammatical errors but you see, I am not the best to tell about it

---------

I am sorry for the delay and hope that you're satisfied with my remarks.

Here was your review!

Have a good day!

🥂