Enlightened ☆ Precious Pearl

Author: Ben_David

Reviewer: preciouspearl20

Chapter reviewed: 9

First impressions:

Pretty good! I should see what it could be inside the book.

Yup! That was my reaction. Honestly, Your book has a lot of spoilers which attracts the readers to read more.

I think that is a victory because in a mystery book, people should be curious about your plot. And your first impressions were enough to create the suspense.

Cover wise:

Good! But could be better. Because the cover is not eye catching.

It's like we have to see keenly what it's portraying.

I see that you have many good covers. You can use that covers. Because firstly many readers want an eye catching cover. You have to give them a chance why they should read your books from the millions of books om wattpad.

So, add something which attracts the readers more.

Title & Blurb wise:

It's trilogy, right? Your title is good. A very unique one but too long.

Why did you added enlightened book series one in your title? I mean you could have said that in your blurb. In this way, your title becomes too long. You could have just said "Enlightened". Isn't this better?

As for your blurb, it's good! It is the reason, readers will choose your book.

But add some tag line in your blurb. It can enhance your story & increase the reader's enthusiasm.

And change the line, where you have said, It's a thin line. It would be "There is a thin line between loyalty & betrayal."That sounds better.

Overall, good job!

Writing technicalities:

Dude! You literally write like a professional writer!

Your writing style is so good. You don't have to change anything except separating the dialogues. Because when you are writing a conversation, you should separate the dialogues.

In this way, the conversation will be alive & readers won't get confused.

Otherwise, Everything is good. Your vocabulary is strong which enchances your writing skill.

Keep it up!

Plot development:

Your plot is good. It is going smoothly. Besides, It has so many spoilers that hooked up the readers to the book.

And I have noticed one thing in your book, you have really portrayed the dynamics of depression very well and done justice to those who suffer from it. It is really commendable. I really liked how you described everything in your book.

Ok! Ok! We are getting distracted off the main topic.

Your book has lot of suspense. I really like how you are revealing the plot smoothly.

You know people can get irritated because of your switching incidents. Yet you took the risk. And it turned out good.

Because in a mystery book, suspense should be up all time. In your plot that was available.

So, good job!

Grammatical errors/ Typos:

Literally nothing. Couldn't find any fault.

You have done a really good job!

Chapter wise:

Your every chapter is more like an episode. Like episodes, you are revealing something but added a cliffhanger in the end. Which attracts the readers to want more.

Characters:

As far I read your book, I did understand that everyone has an interesting personality. I think you have done a good job in here also.

Because, You have taken your own time in building up the characters. Everyone is showing their emotions slowly yet significantly.

Like Mark to Sheila. Literally everyone. I also like their names. Cause their name is also unique like their personalities.

Final impressions:

Good job! I really like your plot & writing skill. You really know how to create the suspense among the readers.

I'm sure, readers will get fall in love with the book instantly specially mystery lovers.

Don't think, I'm flattering. Your book is really good.

Keep it up. All the best for your book.

PM us if you need the sticker's original version!!
We will share our Email with you!😀

-------------

Oof! This was your review.

Hopefully you find this review helpful.

Have a great day/night!