Escape to darkness ☆ Aryan

Authors : Thewritingpaw236 and InsaneBookMind

Reviewer : WaltierRousseau

Chapters reviewed : 4
(Also read the prologue 3 times 😁)

First Impression -

I liked the title too much as the contrary words bound to each other. It hooks the audience just then. The prologue builds a stage for the story that won't let you leave it mid-swing. It portrays the conflicts, and without spilling too much of it, allows you to connect to that fictional realm of the main character, Nerezza. There are figures of speech also embedded in spots.

Book Cover -

The cover is an exemplar to the enthralling story. I can't find any blotch or a slip in it. It fits perfectly.

Title -

No doubt a legen-wait for it-dary title is here. But many stories on Wattpad have the exact same title. So, please ensure your story doesn't get lost among the others. I will yet say the title is in itself a thriller.
But I would still suggest you could go for a more mysterious and unique title! Feel free to PM any of our already signed up reviewers for ideas!

Blurb -

The blurb is wrung over by a rush, a spellbind that can suck you in. Those two paragraphs are a fascinating prelude to the story-a brief description of her, her father, her mother, her ordinary life, and the conflict underlying. You have saved any spoiler from seeping in, just gave the important information, and kept folks guessing.

Character Development -

The main character, unlike other of its counterparts, is reliable as she makes note of her plus and minus points without hesitation. She tells the story without any bias. She develops into a kindled soul as the story rolls in. She, of course, shows her transition.

It's necessary for the reader to be able to picture the characters, and in an unusual move, here it happens. Her problems are also down to earth. How she copes with it is another example. So good job on that!

Writing Style -

One word: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

The sentences, the phrases, all show how great you have a hold of literature. The words are simple, yet extraordinary, and turn into rare ones only when no easy word can adhere to the meaning. Everything is perfect about it. Your vocabulary is vivid, and you know the rhetorical art. A few typos exist, everyone does this, so a small edit is just wanted here.

Though, I would like to add, you could try fluctuating your pace a little bit, maybe in the action scenes faster and then you slow it down, this will really ensure your readers are hooked and really into the book!

Storyline -

The storyline is interesting. There is a very, very little amount of tropes, and thus it doesn't matter much. The story runs in the pace it is anticipated to. The tale matches its genre. And Action is my genre too, so I can tell that you painted those scenes with fierce shades, scattering the fists.
Its also quite a very unique tale! So it is guaranteed to stand out amongst the crowd.

Final Cut -

Grab a cup, sit back on your driving seat and delve into this story as it ripples your senses. Feel the tale being woven in your mind with elegant threads from a great storyteller. It will rise to the crest, and be humble, it will drown to the trough. It will be doing this until its chorus blooms an epic. Read it in one go because it won't let you be away from it once you start.
Really, a great job done on this!

---------------------------
A special mention of Aryan Raj A.K.A Waltier Rousseau for doing this complimentry review for us!😊
Go check his stuff at WaltierRousseau !😃

Here was your review! Hope you found what you wanted and feel free to PM us regarding anything, from books to covers or even more support!💕
We are more than happy to help!
Have a great day❣

All the best for your book!