Broken hearts heal each other ☆ Anika

Author: hfalcon24482375

Reviewer: EATABLES

1.Book Cover

I liked the cover as it depicts the typical meaning of the title, but in order to make it more attractive, I would suggest you make it one picture rather with several pictures and something which would curiosity in the readers' mind.

2. The Title

The title is catchy and instils curiosity in the minds of the readers at a glance, but it's just too long. I feel that a one-word catchy title will do for this story. Long titles make the readers tired and they will never have the patience, much enough.

3. Plot

I am honestly in love with the plot. One that definitely touches your heart. After reading it, I myself was in a trance, honestly. it you are giving it a thought to make it a novel, then go ahead.

4. Blurb

Blurb is interesting, but I would suggest you make it a little shorter( a one or two liner) than explaining the whole thing to make it look more professional so that the readers hurry to open the book...logic :)

5.Grammatical errors

Just a few errors and language style is amazing. I would suggest you be careful with the past and present tense. And to make your look more presentable, arrange the chapters in a particular style like

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.........etc

or

Chapter 1: A short memory
Chapter 2: Luka's view
.....etc

Rather than just mixing both the above ...stick to either of the ones.

6. Character Development

It is going in the perfect place. Really in love with the way you have depicted their emotions. Continue the same!

You definitely deserve a Good Read Sticker!

Your customized quote!

Thank you!

Have a nice day!

🥂