Happily Ever After[END]

You hugged Tamaki tightly and smiled into his shoulder. "I'm so happy to have met you," You whispered softly in his ear. Tamaki smiled softly and hugged you back just as tightly, sniffling, sobbing. "AWWWW, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH," He grabbed everyone else and hugged the rest of the Host Club member's tightly.

Wait a minute....Reader-chan you dont know whats happening, do you?

Let me summarize it up for you.

After a few years of Hosting for the host club, Honey and Mori graduated and Aaron moved back home. Which meant, technically, two spots were missing for the Host Club. Kyoya hosted a event and we've decided a girl and a boy will be added to the Host Club.

After a few days of judging we all voted on Jessica Black and Trent Brown. Right now, you're graduating with Tamaki, Hikaru, Kyoya, Haruhi, and your boy friend, Karou. You and Karou's feelings are still strong and you and him are a well known healthy couple.

You giggled softly at Tamaki, "We can all hang out together, right?" You asked softly. Karou wrapped a arm around your shoulder and Kyoya nodded, "Of course," He pushed up his glasses. Hikaru sighed, looking away as Tamaki hugged Haruhi tightly, "And I'm going to visit you every day," He cried. Haruhi simply rolled her eyes and you giggled softly.

As girls and boys were saying their good byes to the Host Club, Karou grabbed your hand while every one was distracted and dragged you away. "Karou, what're you doing?" You giggled some, smiling.

"I just wanted to give you something," He whispered, smiling softly. He then stopped outside on a balcony, pulling out a pink rose promise ring. You gasped softly, "Karou..?"

"I know, its not a wedding ring..but I just wanted to give you something special..but I promise, it'll be a wedding ring in the future." 

You wrapped your arms around Karou's neck and softly pressed your lips against his, smiling happily, tears streaming down your face, "I love it," You whispered
-Bonus chapters coming soon huehue-