Your Child Hood Friend

You giggled even more when Hikaru grabbed Kaoru's wrist and pulled him to the stage.

!Lets continue shall we!

In the morning, you and the others went to the Host Club because there was still a half hour till you needed to get to Homeroom. You were happy that you got to spend more time with your friends.

As you and the other Host's were goofing around down the hall way, laughing, you inched closer to the Music Room by the minute and you could hear a faint noise. It wasnt a horrible noise, it sounded like music. And the closer you and the others got the more everyone could hear the noise. The noise was a guitar.

The guitar playing grew louder as you you stood in front of music room #3. "Sounds like someone's in there, senpai." Haruhi said to Tamaki. Tamaki smiled. "Then we will greet them like the hosts we are!"

Tamaki pushed the doors open. "Hello! Welcome to the Host Club!" Tamaki exclaimed, swinging his hair back with his hand. Everyone looked in front of the boss to see who the stranger was.

The guitar playing stopped. A pale boy with baby blue hair was leaning against the couch, a guitar wrapped around his shoulder. Your eyes widened as he looked over at you all. "Sorry, I thought this was empty." He apologized.

"No, this is the Host Club. We've never seen you around so I'm assuming you're new." Kyoya replied. The blue haired boy nodded. "I moved here from America." You watched as he studied everyone's faces.

"Japan is far from America." Hikaru said.
"What are you doing here?" Kaoru asked.

"Mom's business." He looked away from the twins to you. You smiled as you realized who he was. His eyes widened. "(Y-Y/n)?"

You smiled. "Aaron."

He pushed his guitar so it was behind him. He ran over to you and scooped you up by the waist, spinning you around. You giggled and he put you down, hugging you tightly.

"You two know each other?" The whole club, except Mori, asked, titling their heads. You and Aaron nodded. "Childhood friends."

 Haruhi nodded and smiled. "Its nice to meet you. I'm Haruhi." Aaron nodded. "You too." Kyoya started writing in his note book. Tamaki was staring at Aaron. Honey was eating cake on Mori's shoulders. Kaoru stared at Aaron as well, Hikaru was patting his brothers head, like he was trying to comfort him. "(Y/n) you never informed me about a childhood friend." Kyo looked at you. "I'm sorry Kyo, I guess it never came up." You and Aaron were quiet. "Anyways, welcome to the Host Club, I'm Kyoya Ootori."

"Thats Honey!" You pointed to the blond. "Then thats Mori, Tamaki, and Kaoru and Hikaru." Aaron waved. "I'm Aaron, nice to meet you all. I'm glad you're making more friends (N/n)*"
*(N/n) stands for Nick name

"Yeah, me too." You smiled, though it was a sad one. Tamaki rushed over and gave you a giant hug. "My little angel, dont be sad, daddy is here." He rubbed his cheek against your head. Aaron titled his head as you giggled

~After classes~

You and Aaron had the same class at the end of the day. So you both made your way to the Host club. Aaron wanted to see how the Host club worked and Kyoya gave him permission to come.

You opened the Host club doors, laughing at a joke Aaron told. You looked around. "Hm, the others arent here yet." You said. Aaron and you sat on the couch. "So how was America?" You asked, looking at the ground.

Aaron did the same. "Good." It was silent for a while and Aaron chuckled. "Lets go." You looked up at him. "What? Now?" Aaron nodded. When you were kids 'lets go' would mean sing together. Aaron would play the guitar and you would play the piano. Of course, you were a bad singer when you were younger but you enjoyed that time because you spent it with Aaron.

"Alright." You smile and sit at that piano. You didn't know if you were allowed to play it because it was Tamaki's, but you still were going to do it. Aaron sat beside you, his guitar on his lap. "Remember the song your mom an dad use to sing? How about that song?" You asked Aaron who nodded.

You then started to play.

((Again I suggest you play the song ^w^ but thats up to you. (Y/n)'s parts are italics. Aaron's are underlined. Both is bold.))

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep

Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories

Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know

I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind

I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise, you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait

Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me

Little do you know

I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

I'll wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait

I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love is here, and here to stay

So lay your head on me I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you 'til the sun dies

You smiled at Aaron and he grinned back. Thats when you heard clapping. You looked over to see the rest of the Host Club.They were all smiling except for Kaoru. "That was really good!" Haruhi said. You smiled at Kaoru but he looked away. You frowned, your heart throbbing.