Your Date (Part 1)

He smiled and kissed you again, pulling you closer to him, by the waist.

!Lets continue shall we!

You waited at the park for Kaoru. Yesterday he had asked if you wanted to go on a date and you gladly agreed. You hummed as the wind blew at your dress. You thought your dress was pretty cute, you hope Kaoru liked it. (Dress is picture).

You still couldn't believe Kaoru asked you to be his girl friend, yesterday felt like a weird dream to you. A awesome, weird, dream.

"Hey, look at that cute girl over there." A voice said. You didn't look over until you felt two presences beside you. You looked over to see two guys, one with blond hair and piercings another with short brown hair.

"Hello there, cutie~" The blond said. "What're you doing all alone here?" You smiled at them, which caused them to blush. "I'm waiting for my boy friend."

They both frowned. "Boy friend, eh?" The one with brown hair asked. "Well he's not here yet, maybe you can ditch him an we can have some fun." The blond winked.

"Sorry, she's busy." A voice said. You looked over to see Kaoru glaring at the two, you smiled. "Kaoru!" You came just at the right time!' You thought as you hopped up and hugged him.

He smiled and hugged you tightly back, "Lets go," He smiled as you two held hands and walked away. It was silent and for moments, and you looked over to see that Kaoru was blushing. "Y-You look really pretty, (Y/n)." He smiled at you.

You blushed a bit and smiled as well. "Thank you, Kaoru, you look really cute and handsome." You giggled as he blushed a deeper shade of red, looking away.

"So where are we going?" You asked Kaoru as you two continued to walk. "I was thinking maybe we eat, the movies, then star gaze?" He asked, smiling at you. You nodded, that sounded like a great plan.

~At the restaurant~

You and Kaoru sat at a booth, ordering your drinks. Kaoru had gotten a tea while you had gotten (F/d). "What're you going to get??" Kaoru asked as he looked at the menu. You thought for a moment, looking at all the different food options. 

"Um, I'll get the mash potatoes." You said, smiling. Kaoru nodded as the waiter gave you and him salads. He ordered your food and his. "The mash potatoes is probably a bad choice." Kaoru said to you once the waiter walked away.

"What? Why?" You asked, taking a sip of your drink. "Because I heard that they're so runny that you have to eat it with a spoon." Kaoru smiled. You giggled, which caused your drink in your mouth to drip down your chin. You covered your mouth.

Karou laughed. "You're so cute." He smiled as you blushed deeply, wiping your chin off with a napkin.

The waited came back with your food as you and Kaoru chatted. You stared at you mash potatoes, and sure enough it looked like soup.

"Hard to believe such a good restaurant has crappy mash potatoes." You giggled and he smiled and nodded in agreement.

Long story short, you didn't eat the mash potatoes and Kaoru bought you a cheese cake.

((Sorry, I'm a bit sad so thats why its so short and less romantic, but I promise the next chapter is going to be good! I'm making a Hikaru x Depressed! Reader link in the next chapter!))