Pranks

He smiled back, which made you feel less embarrassed.

!Lets continue shall we!

~The Next Day, In Class~

"(Y/n)!" Arms wrapped around your waist and you turned to see it was the twins. "What is it?" You asked as they both grinned. "Lets play 'Which one is Hikaru!' game!" they exclaimed, putting on green hats. 

You looked between them for a few moments. The twin on the left, which you knew was Kaoru, laughed. "Come on, (Y/n)." Hikaru nodded. "Not that hard." You smiled.

"The one on the right is Hikaru." You said pointing. "Wrong." They both stated. You raise a eye brow. "But I'm right. Kaoru has a sweeter laugh and he has a gentle look in his eyes. Plus, Kaoru's eyes are more rounder then yours, Hikaru. Therefore, I am right." You smiled.

Hikaru and Kaoru stared at you, Kaoru blushing. You looked over to see Haruhi staring at you. "W-What?"

Haruhi shrugged. "You must really pay attention to Kaoru." You blushed and turned away.

~Time skip, brought to you by . . . . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╦╦═─ KILLER LENNY!!!~

You were wondering where the teacher was. He was never this late.

"Hey, (Y/n)." Kaoru turned to you. You looked over to see Hikaru in front of your table. "Yeah?" You asked.

"We're going to prank the teacher, wanna help?" Hikaru grinned. You smiled. "Count me in."

"Okay, so we should put a tack on his seat." Kaoru suggested. You nodded. "We should also glue some papers to his desk." You giggled. Hikaru and Kaoru grinned.

"I'll put a string at the door." Hikaru said, smirking. You and Kaoru nodded. You and Kaoru made your way to the teachers desk as Hikaru went to the door. You were surprised when Hikaru had the string already.

Kaoru and you reached the teachers desk. Kaoru set a tack on his seat as you picked up paper and started gluing the back of them, Kaoru helping you.

"What are you doing?" Haruhi asked, walking over to us. You giggled. "We're pranking the teacher,"

You set the piece of, glued, paper back where it was on the desk, Kaoru doing the same. "If you two get in trouble, then its your fault."

"We know," Kaoru simply stated, gluing another piece of paper. You tried taking the piece of paper you glued down off the desk but it would come off. You looked at the bottle and realized it was super glue.

You giggled as you put some on the seat. "The string is set up." Hikaru grinned.

You grabbed the glue bottles and put them in the trash. You got some paper towels and paper, crumbled them up and threw them in the trash as well to cover the glue bottles.

"He's coming!" Kaoru said. The three of you rushed back to your seats.

~Thats the teacher, he's 26~"Hello cla-" He was quickly cut off as he tripped over the string

"Hello cla-" He was quickly cut off as he tripped over the string. He quickly caught himself and kicked at the string. "Very funny." He said, grabbing it and throwing it in the trash. "Anyways, sorry I was late class, I was talking with the principle and we seemed to have lost track of time."

He went to sit down but quickly sat up. He grabbed the tack and glared at everyone. "This is hilarious, now which one of you is doing this?"

Everyone shrugged. You bit your lip, trying to hold back a giggle. As he sat down he continued to glare at everyone.

"Now, you all may work on your projects. They're due on Friday." He said.

You turned to Kaoru as the class started to get loud. You giggled and he grinned. "So, what are you drawing for your project? Or haven't you read the paragraph yet?"

"I did read it, its about fruits. I'm going to do a pear." He smiled.

"That'll look cool!" You said. You and Kaoru talked as you two drew your pictures and boxed the words you wanted. "I'm going to see if he has any marker's." You said, walking up to the teachers desk.

"Yes, Miss (L/n)?" The teacher looked up you. "I was going to ask if you have any markers, sir." You said. He nodded and stood up. He walked over to a storage closet. You then blushed as you saw that his pants were down, revealing his Hello Kitty underpants. You turned around, facing the other way from the teacher, and covered your eyes.

"Oh my. . ." You heard a girl say. You heard the twins laughing. You blushed more, still covering your eyes. "(Y/n) has a great view." Hikaru joked.  You glared at them, your cheeks still red.

"(L/n)?" You turned around to face the teacher. He held out a pin of markers. "T-T-Thanks, sir," You said taking the pin.

"Hey, sir!" A girl yelled. He turned to her. "What, is it Miko?" He asked. She giggled. "I think those underpants really go match your suit." Everyone started giggling and he blushed as he realized his pants were missing.

"C-Class dismissed! Class dismissed!" He said, running behind his desk.

"But sir, its not" Hikaru started
"time to go yet." Kaoru finished.

"I DONT CARE! YOU'RE HIGH SCHOOLERS FIND SOMETHING TO DO! MAKE OUT WITH A GIRL OR SPRAY PAINT THE LOCKERS!  I DONT REALLY CARE! CLASS DISMISSED!" He said, his face beat red.

You and the others silently celebrated as you walked out of class. "Well, that was that." You giggled. Kaoru and Hikaru grinned. "You guys are idiots." Haruhi stated, rolling her eyes.

"We know." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"But we're good looking idiots." You all laughed as you continued to walk down the hall, joking. 

((I know that his pants wouldn't come off, that'll be physically impossible in real life, but I just wanted to write a really cute and funny chapter!))