Saturday!

Both of them both stood up, knocking the table and spilling the cup of hot tea (Y/n) had on to her lap.

!Lets continue shall we!

~Your pov~

You stood up, wincing. You could feel the tea damping your skirt, it was hot against your thighs. "(Y/n)!" Kaoru said, rushing over. The other hosts followed.

"(Y/n)! We're so sorry! We didn't mean to!" Both boys apologized. You smiled and flinched as some tea dripped down your leg. "I-Its okay, at least I know the tea is hot. Ow." You said. You looked around, looking for a napkin or something to clean the tea up.

You didn't realize Kaoru was standing beside you until he held out a napkin. You smiled at him. "Thanks Kaoru." You cleaned the tea that was on your thighs with the napkin.

You heard Kyoya sigh and you glanced up. Two of his fingers were pinching the bridge of his nose. "I suggest we should close the Host Club early since some cant seem to handle themselves." He glared at the two boys who were tugging on me before.

Everyone gasped, including you, except Mori, but even he seemed surprised. "Who are you and what have you done to our precious Kyoya?" Tamaki asked. Kyoya rolled his eyes.  

"Do your arms hurt?" Kaoru asked you. He gently lifted up your arm. You blushed and  assumed Kaoru saw them tugging on your arms. You shook your head and smiled. "I'm fine." You said, watching the girls and boys exiting. They all grumbled angrily. "This is all the boys fault." You heard a girl say.

~The Next Day (Saturday)~Your body didn't want to wake up but your brain was fully awake and ready for the day

Your body didn't want to wake up but your brain was fully awake and ready for the day. So you continued to lay in the soft bed, your brain thinking of so many things.

Some how your mind wandered to Kaoru. You thought about your first day, you falling down the stairs and on him. You could feel your cheeks grow red.

Your eyes fluttered opened. You stared at the ceiling for a bit. Why cant I get him out of my head? 

You sat up and scooted over to the edge of your bed. You yawned, then gasped as you were engulfed in a hug. "(Y/n)!!!" Someone said happily. You could see the familiar blond locks out of the corner of your eye.

"Hey, Tamaki, what are you doing here?" You asked. You patted his head and smiled. "Came to see you! And the club wants to go to the carnival thats happening in town!" Tamaki pulled out of the hug and smiled at you.

"Oh, okay, when?" You asked. Tamaki smiled. "Right now, get ready." Tamaki said, he then walked out of you room. Right now? Does that mean the other hosts are already here? You blushed, thinking about Kaoru.

 Right now? Does that mean the other hosts are already here? You blushed, thinking about Kaoru

You put on your outfit*picture above* and made you way down stairs. You heard laughter from the living room and walked over. You saw the twins and Haruhi laughing as Tamaki laid on the ground, a banana peel a few feet away from his feet. Kyoya and Mori sat on the couch, Kyoya writing in his notebook and Mori just watching everything, like always.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Honey said. He jumped up on your shoulders and you laughed. You held up his legs and spun around. He giggled and you smiled.

You looked over at the others to see them staring at you. You cleared your throat. "So, Tamaki said that we were going to a carnival?"

"That is correct." Kyoya said. He walked out followed by the others. Kaoru and Hikaru stopped, allowing you to walk ahead of them. Honey wrapped his arms around your neck and set his chin on your head.

"So, (Y/n)," Hikaru said as you exited the Ootori's mansion. You were all walking to the carnival because it was 3 blocks away.

"What is it, Hikaru?" You asked. He shrugged. "Just wondering if you would like to walk around with me and Kaoru. Kaoru was going to ask you but he's to much of a chicken." You looked over at Kaoru, who glared at his brother. "Aw, Kaoru, you dont have to be scared or shy, you can ask me anything."

~Kaoru's pov~

"Aw, Kaoru, you dont have to be scared or shy, you can ask me anything." (Y/n) said. I turned to her after glaring at my brother. I blushed and nodded. Hikaru thinks I like (Y/n), thats why he asked her to tag along with us.

But I dont like her. That'll be crazy. I met her two days ago, and we barley talk. I dont like her.

Right?

"But what about the others (Y/n)-chan?" Honey asked. I looked up at him to see he had his chin rested on her head. I frowned. He shouldn't be having a piggy back ride from (Y/n). Why isnt he with Mori?

"I'll hang out with them too." (Y/n) stated with a soft smile.