The Big Day

~A Few Days Pasted~

During the last few days you spent some time with Kaoru and with Aaron. Aaron was giving you guitar lesson's while you and Kaoru hung out. You had fun with Kaoru an of course Aaron, but Aaron didn't make your heart pound like Kaoru did.

You knew Kaoru liked you but he didn't know you knew nor knew you liked him back. You asked Kyoya if you could play a song at the Host Club today and he gladly agreed. You had a plan, an you hoped Kaoru was going to like it.

You were nervous though, Hikaru could've been joking about Kaoru liking you. Maybe he knew you liked him an lied to you, just to make you feel better. You sighed.

It was your time, as the Host Club grew to an end. Tamaki stood up, tapping a spoon on a glass. "My princess's, our dear friend, (Y/n), will be singing to us today."

"Wow, I didn't know you sung, (Y/n)." Your customer said. You smiled and nodded. "Its just a hobby I do in my free time." He smiled as you sat on a chair, in the middle of the room. People crowded around you.

Aaron gave you his guitar and you smiled, he smiled as well an gave you a thumbs up. You sighed an stroke the strings, it made you remember all of the lessons Aaron had taught you.

"Well, before we begin, I'll like to say that I'm singing this for Kaoru." You smiled brightly, feeling your own heart pumping in your chest. Kaoru looked shocked but smiled.

((Again, I suggest playing the song, IT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER!! Thanks <3))

"Oh, oh, oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Why you gotta hug me
Like that every time you see me?
Why you always making me laugh
Swear you're catching feelings
I loved you from the start
So it breaks my heart

When you say I'm just a friend to you
'Cause friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too

Tryna be careful with the words I use
I say it 'cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than just a friend to you

Mmm, mmm, mmm

When there's other people around
You never wanna kiss me
You tell me it's too late to hang out
Then you say you miss me
And I loved you from the start
So it breaks my heart

When you say I'm just a friend to you
'Cause friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too
Tryna be careful with the words I use
I say it cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than just a friend to you

You-oh-oh-oh-oh
You-oh-oh-oh-oh
You-oh-oh-oh-oh
You-oh-oh-oh-oh

You say I'm just a friend to you
Friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too

I tried to be careful with the words I use
I say it 'cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than just a friend to you

A friend to you
A friend to you
A friend to you"

You sighed once you finished the song. You looked over at Aaron, who smiled and gave you another thumbs up. You smiled, an toke a breath as you looked at everyone. The crowd clapped, giving whistles. You searched for the Host club. Kyoya was smiling, Tamaki was crying and glaring at Kaoru, Haruhi was nodded, and smiling as well, Honey ran over and hugged you, while Mori patted your back. You looked at Hikaru who was shoving Kaoru in your direction.

Then it was just you and him.

He smiled happily. "You like me?" He asked. You nodded, blushing, as you looked at the ground. He gently lifted your chin up. "I love you too."

He softly kissed you and the coward around you clapped, cheering. You wrapped your arms around his neck, ignoring the others, like they weren't there. Right now, it was only you and Kaoru.

He pulled back and rested his forehead on yours, you smiled softly.

"Will you be my girl friend?"

You nodded. "Yes!" He smiled and kissed you again, pulling you closer to him, by the waist.

((Dont worry this isnt ending anytime soon!!))