Karaoke

You're going to be singing in the next two chapters, so yeah!

"Well, can we go now. I cant stand being here anymore." You smiled as the others nodded. 

!Lets continue shall we!

Your parents were worried about you and called to see if you were alright. They couldn't come over because of work but Kyo told them that you were awake and fine. Of course, you told them you were fine and the adventures you experienced with the Host Club all ready.

You were a little upset that your parents didnt visit. But you were use to it. Work was always first.

You were playing a game on your phone when Kyoya came in. You looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, Kyo?"

"The club is going to Music Wheel, a karaoke place. Would you like to join us?" He asked. "Of course!" How could you say no? You got dressed in your outfit*Picture below* and went down stairs.

 "Of course!" How could you say no? You got dressed in your outfit*Picture below* and went down stairs

"Ready to go?" Kyoya asked. You nodded and you and Kyoya walked outside, the limo was already there. Kyoya opened the door for you and you got in. You were surprised to see the other Hosts. "Hey guys." You smiled and waved as you sat between Hikaru and Kaoru.

"(Y/n)-chan! You look pretty!" Honey said, sitting on your lap. You giggled. "Thank you."

"Off to the commoner place!" Tamaki said. The limo started to drive and you raised a eye brow at Haruhi. She sighed. "He wanted to go to Music Wheel because its supposedly a 'commoner's hangout.'" You giggled.

You and the others played 'commoner car games', as Tamaki called them, as you drove to Music Wheel. Some times you and Kaoru would talk on your own.

"We're here." Kyoya informed you all. Everyone got out of the car and made their way in Music Wheel.

Kyoya reserved a space for you, so when you all walked in a guy with long neon green hair and a bright pink outfit, showed you where you would be at. When you walked over there, was a small pink stage, with two mini steps. There was light pink sofa's that faced that stage, only big enough for two people to sit on. There was sparkling lights that faced that stage, and of course the karaoke machine and microphone was on the stage.

It was dark but you could still see. You sat down and Kaoru quickly sat next to you. You smiled at him. Haruhi said down, dragging Hikaru and forcing him to sit next to her. You knew it was because she didn't want Tamaki to sit next to her. Tamaki cried and sat next to Kyoya as Mori and Honey sat in a seat.

A waiter came over with a tray of doughnuts on a stick. The donuts were pink, brown, and green. Honey grabbed about five and you giggled. When the waiter came over to you, you took one and thanked them.

"I think (Y/n)-chan should go first!" Honey exclaimed, taking a bite of a doughnut. You nearly choked on yours. "W-What?! Why me?!"

Before you could say anything you were up and got pushed to the stage. You stomach dropped as you nervously climbed the steps.

The others sat in their seats, waiting patiently. 

"Um, a-alright." You said. You grabbed the tiny book that was full of the different songs you could sing. You were nervous but you knew that if you sung a song you enjoyed you'll forget about that others watching. You finally picked a song and choose the number.

You stood at the microphone, and took a deep breath as the song began to play.

((Again I suggest you listen to the song but thats totally okay if you dont!)

"Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day, yeah

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright

Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

Of everything we've been through

Toast to the ones here today

Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo

Memories bring back, memories bring back you

There's a time that I remember when I never felt so lost
When I felt all of the hatred was too powerful to stop

Now my heart feel like an ember and it's lighting up the dark
I'll carry these torches for ya that you know I'll never drop, yeah

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy

But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

Here's to the ones that we got (oh)
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through (no, no)

Toast to the ones here today (ayy)
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories (ayy)
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you."
(( Credit: Song: Memories by Maroon 5. Nightcore version made by: Kritio ))

"(Y/n)-chan sure is good at singing, right Takashi?" Honey asked Mori. He took a bit of his doughnut and Mori nodded.

You looked over at Kaoru, who was grinning. You smiled. "Your turn, Kaoru!" You exclaimed. "W-What? No!" Kaoru said. You giggled. "You forced me to go up there, you go!"

You giggled even more when Hikaru grabbed Kaoru's wrist and pulled him to the stage.

((Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was busy, heres a longer chapter for you!))