~ grassy ~

~ life is stressful, dear

~ life is stressful, dear. that's why they say 'rest in peace' ~

Me, I just chucked my very hot beverage at him, causing him to jump up, curse a not so nice word, before sitting back down.

"Lovely French," I comment, texting Megan, informing her that Taylor and Tessa would be needed a place to sleep for the weekend.

"You okay," a voice snaps me out of the escape plan I was currently making in my head.

I look up, honestly surprised.

"What the hell are you doing here Brooks?

Derek slightly growls before sighing, "Ar-" he's cut off with a loud bang, storming out of the room, I practically storming out of the prison.

"So," Brooks pauses, pulling a lighter from his back pocket. "You okay?" he asks, lighting my cigarette for me.

I look at him, then back at the interstate in front of me, "Ya," I mumble.

"Ya," he leans on the front of the car, "I don't really believe you,"

"Are you stalking me pretty boy?" I ask, an eyebrow raised.

He studies me for about 5 seconds before answering, "No, but you always seem to be around were I am,"

"Brooks, you've been at this school for two days, I don't really think that's possible," I say calmly, giving him my award winning fake smile, walking around him.

I make it about 20 feet before somebody starts running beside me.

I turn down my music and keep running waiting for the Agent who was beside me to talk.

"How can you not just talk to us to get us off your back?" Aaron Hotchner demands, although his face stays in a set almost angry expression.

It almost reminds me of the facial expression Tomas used when he was talking to the family's he was about to kill.

I let out a small laugh, "Because that's what you want, why would I give you what you want when it doesn't help me, only you?" I ask rhetorically.

With that I end the call, turning around, only to be met with the doctor, I give them a sarcastic smile,

"Aren't you a nosy little penguin,"

He kind of just stands there, not really knowing what to say.

"Chill, don't we have a talk to attend?"

I jump up from my seat and run to the bathroom, just in time to get the vomit in the toilet.

Hotchner followed close behind me, holding up my hair as I emptied my guts.