~ jack as in jack sparrow ~

~ everyone smiles in the same language ~

I laid on the hospital bed for hours, waiting for the room to clear just to get some quiet.

Everyone thought I was asleep but Reid, who knew about my consciousness only by the fact that my chin wasn't slacked, but he chose not to say anything about it.

The doctor was mumbling something to Hotchner and Morgan, well Garcia was running around the room placing random shit everywhere.

At this point I was sure that they were never leaving.

"Um, Guys?" Reid questions, his voice quiet but assertive, silencing the room, "I think we should go home, get some sleep, it's not like she got shot, and medically, the only thing wrong with her is her stress levels so she'll be fine." he pauses for a second, "Also, she will kill us all if we're here 6 hours after she passed out on top of not taking a case,"

A collective agreement swarmed through the room, and one by one they left with different goodbyes.

"Night Tate," Reid mumbles, laying something on the bed.

Once he shuts the door, I let out a breathe, waiting exactly 20 seconds before opening my eyes.

I scoot myself off the bed and shut off the heart monitor before taking off the IV on my arm.

I run a hand down my face and roll my shoulders.

Grabbing a rubber band off my wrist I throw my hair up in a messy bun, dragging my feet up so I was seated in a crisscross apple sauce position.

I let my eyes travel around the room, shaking my head slightly at Garcia's decorations, before meeting the file Spencer had apparently left.

Picking up the light file, I open it, my mood turning dull at the first 3 words I read.

DNA Test Report.

I squeeze my brown eyes shut, shaking my head, before opening them again to continue reading.

Case: 581467.

A deep breathe in.

CHILD: Tatum Cortes.

A deep breathe out.

Alleged FATHER: Aaron Hotchner.

I dropped the file on my lap, covering my face with my hands before clasping the together then placing them under my thighs and rocking my body,

I then start smacking my thighs with my hands, before letting out a breathe and grabbing the file again.

The alleged father is not excluded as the biological father of the test child. Based on testing results obtained from the analyses of the DNA loci listed,