~ don't be so mellow dramatic ~

~ everything eventually falls apart, the trick is accepting that fact ~

The Thomas the Train theme song played loudly from inside of the house.

Hotch motioned for me to knock down the door, which should be Morgan's job but he was at the other house in Kenny Hyett's name.

I slam the door open fast, one thing I learned from my under cover work with the gang.

It falls to the ground and I walk over it, JJ and Hotch following behind me.

We scattered around the house, Hotch took the living room and JJ took the hallway to left.

"Clear," Hotch yells, followed by me repeating the exact same word.

It was silent for a second before I realized JJ didn't answer.

"Fuck," I whisper, walking out of the kitchen and down the hallway.

I keep my gun trained in front of me, it going back and forth between the doors around me.

"Jennifer?" I yell, Hotch following me down the hall, watching my six.

A muffled yelp comes from the next room.

"Jennifer?" I yell again, walking into the room slowly, my gun drawn.

JJ was struggling, fighting with what looked like Kenny, she stands up but Kenny tackles her, throwing punches repeatedly, JJ turns them around but can't get loose from her grip.

"JJ, we don't have a shot," Hotch yelled, as the both fell into a lamp in the corner of the room.

The struggling continues, and without thinking twice I pulled the trigger, Kenny falling back mid punch.

Hotch looks at me in shock, but I pay no mind, simply pocketing my gun and walking away, knowing he would help JJ.

*

"That was one hell of a shot Princess, were did you learn that," Morgan asks, looking down at me from the chair he was sitting in, the chair I was leaning on.

I cringed from the nickname, it reminding me of Tomas.

Rossi was the only that noticed though since I covered it with a small laugh, "I don't know, I've just always been good with a gun, my brother taught me well," I lie smoothly.

"No really, I mean the were struggling everywhere and you got him right between the eyes," Morgan gushes, causing Rossi to eye me again well I force a smile.

"Ya, you should see me with any Barrett's, I'm a real good sniper," I say, catching the water bottle Hotch threw at me.

"Thanks," I mumble, taking a sip.

He nods and sits down, going back into his paperwork.

By the time the plane landed it was about 11 am, and I had a lot of paperwork to do.