~ who needs cocaine when human emotions can mess you up just the same ~

~ its okay to disagree with me, I can't force you to be right ~

I sat awkwardly on the queen sized bed, my body stiff.

I was staying at Rossi's well trying to find a house for us kids to live in.

Emma's been helpful with the kids, always babysitting when I need her and when she can't Tessa usually helps.

I let out a deep breath only for it to be followed by my phone ringing.

I groan out, answering the call, 'Let me guess, we have a case,' I ask rhetorically, standing up from

the bed and walking over to my suitcase, grabbing a tight green shirt from it.

I place the phone on speaker, only hearing the last of what Garcia said, 'I don't know, its like being called to the principals office,'

I chuckle, flinging off my ACDC t-shirt and pulling on the green long sleeve shirt, 'Hotch is not the principal Pen, he's our boss, he probably called us in personally because someone asked him to take the case personally,'

Garcia lets out a huge sigh, 'No, no, your right, I just- hold up, did you just call me Pen?' she asks, her words tumbling out fast and almost excited. 

'Look Pen-'

'Ha, you did, you know-'

'Penny,'

'Cause like most people don't give me nicknames,'

'Penelope,'

'And Hotch, he's all serious with the Garcia stuff-'

'Garcia!' I snap, using my mom voice, finally getting her to be quiet.

'Damn,' she drawls out, 'You sound just like him,'

'Pen, send me the details, I'll have Alexa read them to me on my way,' I sigh out, tucking my shirt into my black jeans.

'Asketh and you shall receiveth,' she shouts, hanging up.

"Wow," I whisper out, shaking my head.

I walk out of the guest bedroom, running down the hallway and down the stairs, "Tess have you seen my-" I cut myself off when I see Rossi standing in front of me, holding my combat wedged boots.

"Looking for these?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

I give him a tight smile, "Thanks," I mumble, throwing my shoes on fast before following him out to his SUV.

Once we got to the BAU, I practically hop out of Rossi's vehicle, calling Megan to see if she can babysit Taylor well I'm gone.

She doesn't answer her phone so I call Emma, explaining the situation and if she could help.