~ tay tay ~

~ difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations~

I pulled the fire alarm outside my apartment, before going back in, hopping on the counter.

I called the front desk to inform them that this place might blow but to no spread panic after I'd gotten off the phone with the team.

Right now, my goal was to diffuse this bomb, which didn't have a timer.

Either the timer was inside or it was designed to blow if I tipped it or set it down to hard.

I'm thinking the second option.

It looked like a IED, but I have no way of knowing if the activator is built in or manual.

It was a pipe bomb, that was for sure, which made this 90% more dangerous.

I knew protocol would be to put it in the corner of the room and open all doors and windows to reduce the blast effect before exiting myself, but screw that.

We could create half a profile on just how this bomb was made which meant I had to diffuse it.

It was mostly made of PVC pipes which was rare but I had seen it before.

Before I started, I took a picture of both the packaging and the top of the bomb, sending them to Garcia just incase something happened.

Taking my knife, I cut all the knife in each corner of the box, letting the cardboard fall.

Taking more pictures, I also send those to Penny.

Eying the wires, I carefully use my knife to undo the screws holding the brass caps.

Surprisingly it worked and once I had them both off, I moved them to the sides, my eyes searching for a fuse.

No lead wire was connected to the caps, so it had to be connected straight to the fuse.

Taking a deep, breath I came to the conclusion that one blue wire and one yellow wire were the ones I needed to cut.

I took one last picture of the inside of the bomb just in case, before lifting my knife slowly then swiftly cutting both wires.

Hoping that worked I walk over to a cupboard, grabbing the biggest popcorn bowl we had, setting it on the counter.

Picking the bomb up I squeeze my eyes shut, breathing out a breath of relief when the fucker doesn't explode.

Carefully pouring the screws, nails, and bolt out of the bomb, I nearly drop it when the apartment door swings open.

Morgan, Hotch and Reid run into the room, eyes wide, "Jesus," I breath out, "Did ya'll ever hear of knocking?" I question sarcastically, setting the bomb down, "I almost dropped the bomb,"