~ lost boys ~

~ life is a hell of a thing to happen to someone ~

The jet ride was silent, no one quite knowing what to say.

I don't blame them, I think they wanted to blame themselves for not going in there with me but at the same time knew it was both my idea and my decision.

My phone rang loudly through the jet drawing much unwanted attention towards me.

Instead of acknowledging any of them, I look down at the caller ID, rolling my eyes.

Declining the call, I lean back in my seat, annoyed.

Everyone looked away but looked right back at me when my phone rang again.

Looking a the caller ID my jaw clenches.

Declining the call again, I was tempted to put my phone on airplane mode.

Right when I was about to put my phone in my pocket, it rings again, "For fucks sake," I whisper I whisper shout, annoyance clear in every word.

Declining again, I throw my phone on the seat in front of me, standing up, "Ignore it," I tell everyone, not waiting for their response.

Walking up to the bar, I grab a kombucha from the mini fridge.

My phone rings again through the jet but this time, no one pays attention.

Reid had gone back to his chess game which was against JJ, who knew she was going to lose.

Hotch was staring out the window, throwing occasional glances my way.

Rossi and Derek were watching my every move like a hawk, before Rossi sent me a glare.

I pretended I didn't see it, knowing exactly why he was not happy with me.

Him and Derek had not taken their eyes off of me since the beginning of the case, which meant they were both highly aware I had not eaten a bite in the last two days.

They were not impressed.

But of course, since we were not on talking terms, they wouldn't say shit.

Walking back to my seat, my phone rings again.

Growling in frustration, I reach forward, grabbing it.

Accepting the god forsaken call, I stay silent, 'Tatum?' Cruz's voice sounds through the device.

Forcing a smile onto my face, I clench my jaw again, 'What?' I ask lowly.

I hear him sigh, 'I would show some respect Ms. Cortes,' he states, causing me to scoff.

'Right, see I only show respect to those who deserve it, you don't,' I comment, earning everyone's attention again.