You can't drink more alcohol if you break all of the glass

Ugh, I have lost so many readers! Or maybe it's just my phone that won't update. I hope it's my phone. But please tell me if there is something you don't like about my story. I think maybe it's my titles that is just not interesting at all. But I don't know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I arrived the bus station, where it was a little warmer. I watched the ocean for a little bit, with flakes of ice, passing my eyesight. It was all this blue, cold colour. It was a little sad sight, to be honest. I turned around, started walking up the long road, to my mothers house.

I saw the large, white house, with the little door. That little door, was the one I went inside, of course, then meeting my mother at the kitchen. She cut carrots, but then stopped, just to stare at me. She asked me why I was there, and I gave her the answer, and then went up on my room. It was quite big, with a double-bed, and a little desk, and a closet. I walked slowly to the window, rubbing the carpet with my feet. I looked outside, and all I saw was houses. In each of this houses, it lives a family. With their own problems and thoughts. I went to my desk, and found a marker. I then jumped into my bed, pulled up my pants, and began to draw and write different stuff. If my mother saw that, she would kick me out.

When both of my legs were done, I went up to my arms, and tummy, and even my face. Then I went to bed, and felt asleep pretty fast.

When I woke up, because my mother came in, I heard my father had called. She told me that I just left without my phone, and thought I was here. He would come and get me as fast as possible, just to shout at me, making me more depressed. My mother didn't say anything about my whole body being full of drawings. She wanted to help me, more than she could help herself. I don't know if I have told you, but she is an alcoholic. But she is the kindest person on earth. I wanted much more to be here, than with my father. No one did understand that I was happier here, and that I began to turn out as horrible monster.

My father didn't pick me up. My mother talked to him awhile.

As I sat inside my room, I heard something broke down stairs. It followed by a swear-word and then a laughter. I heard more stuff breaking. I ran down, and into the kitchen, meeting my drunk mother throwing glass to the floor, because it was fun in her mind. I tried to calm her down, and stop her throwing the glass. When she calmed down, I got all the pieces, and threw them in the trash. My mother laughed. I wondered why, but didn't ask. I followed her to the room, and put her to the bed. "Sleep well," I said to her as I walked out.

Then we are dinner at some point and the whole day was over, and we all went to bed. The next morning was then it all started..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I don't have so much time to write right now, and yesterday I fell asleep as I wrote. I am most creative at 1am, but when it's school I like to sleep. I know it's a bit confusing now, but I will try to make it better. I promise <33