Moon is a beautiful star ch7

Start from the beginning

Soem of us were scientists and others, soldiers assigned to guard the research division. All of us answered to Citrine, our merciless Quartz commander. For a while everything, was good. However, in our society, msitakes weren't tolerated. Citrine tried to shatter Albite but Orthoclase stopped her and they were thrwon in containment cell. That was the last time we saw Citrine.

Jamie: Wow she was very harshon you two.

Moonstone(Albite): She hadthe right. And she was going to be destroyed because of my mistake.

Jamie: But that's not right! You can't just be ended for makng stuff wrong. Everybody makes mistakes: gems, humans, even you and even me. And we have to go throgh this, which is...hard but that only proves how great you really are and how you can improve. I know how it feels to be powerless in times of danger, not knowing what to do. But with my friends, I managed to become better than I was before and if you ever need help, I'm here for you. I promise

Moonstone was surprised once again. She didn't expect to hear such words of encoragement , so deep and so kind. She could feel tears coming from her both of her eyes.

Jamie: AAH SORRY I DIDN'T INTEND TO UPSET YOU!

Moonstone put her hand on Jamie's shoulder. "You didn't upset me Jamie, you made me feel good. I never had anyone telling me these kind of words. Thank you

Jamie smiled back before he realised he interrupted her story, he asked her to continue which she did.

"Soon after they we were imprisoned, our division was called to assist in the overthrowing of the rebellion forces. In doing so, they abandoned the planet, the mission....and us. All we had was each other. The more time we spent together, the closer we got.

Jamie put his hadn on hers as a sign of comfort.

A long time has passed before the containment cell holding us wore out. And for the first time we were truly free. Our newfond freedom was strange, and in a way we still felt stuck. Lost. The one thing we had realised in our time together, was that we couldn't be without each other.

We didn't know what to call what we were feeling then. But we learnt .

Jamie: Isn't it love?

Moonstone: Hm yes. The fisrt time we becaem Moonstone was scary overwhelming. But I can honestly say neither Albite nor Orthoclase had ever felt so comlete.

For a while we explored the planet we had been left on, enjoying beings. Being me.

At frst it wasn't easy, I had moments where it became hard to stay together.

It took work, but.....Albite and Orthoclase wanted to be Moonstone and wanted to be me.

Jamie: A fascinating and beatiful tale I say.

Moonstone smiled as the menacing voice came out from behind them.

Gem: Well well well guess he told the truth. You two really are here with a pest.

Moonstone recognized that voice as she became very cautious. "CITRINE?!"

Jamie too became worried when he heard the name

Citrine: So it really is you. You two worthless rocks still alive here huh? Well let's fix that. *summoned her axe*

Jamie: Wait you can't do that. The diamonds said that-

Citrine: We are free to do what we want. And this is I want. Now step aside pest

Citrine went in for an attack which Moonstoen and Jamie barely avoided. Citrine continued her onslaught on Moonstone who didn't attack back but was fast enough to dodge them.

Citrine:HAHA what's wrong?! Afraid to strike? And hee I thought you were a soldier Orthoclase. Or is that Albeit holding you back? How pathetic.

Moonstone began to slow down at these words 'Albeit stop don't listen to her!'

Citrine caught her off guard and knocked her down.

Jamie noticed this and ran at Citrine with his full speed and jumped on her, making her fall down on the ground but she quickly stood up, grabbed Jamie and broke his spine with her leg. "GAAAAAAAAAH"

Moonstone saw her friend fall in front of her "JAMMIIIIIEEEE!!!"

Citrine: Hah caring for a weakling like this? How bad

Moonstone's eyes fell on Citrine, she was angry now 'How dare you to hurt Jamie. HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HIM?!!?!'

This time an enraged Moonstone went on Citrine who threw many punches but not enough to overcome their rage. And in the end, Moonstone became to much for her and she was hurled far away from the shore and out of their sight.

Moonstone turned back to Jamie and took him in her arms. "Jamie? Please be alright. I don't want you to be destroyed"

Moonstone did't knwo what to do until she thought of someone "Garnet!"

The fusion began to run at the beach house 'Jamie just hold on. Please I promise everything will be alright soon