The Final Fight Part Two

I run to Spinnerella and Netossa, giving them a concerned look, "Prime. He has Entrapta." Clones appear from Prime's ship, "I guess Prime really does give free shipping."

"Why aren't they shooting?" Frosta asks. Then water flows beneath us. "Oh, no." I say, "We have company." Red electricity surges through the water, shocking all of us. We all fall to the ground. Mermista and Scorpia. "Rejoice, Etheria, for your day of reckoning has come." A projection of Horde Prime appears. "I offered you mercy. But you have spurned my good graces," I struggle to get up, "So be it." Prime reaches off screen and pulls in Entrapta. "Entrapta!" I yell. Tears start to drip from my face, "I'm sorry." She says on the projection. I get up and try to speed towards the Spire, but then some explosion blasts me back. It's Class 1-A."Your resistance has been for naught." Prime continues, "Your She-Ra has abandoned you. All that is left for your world is a terrible and eternal night." The projection disappears.

"I," I start to say, "Am SO DONE WITH PRIME!" I throw a knife at Bakugo, but a shadow catches it, "I hate that shadow!" Tokoyami! I can't take this!

Frosta appears and freezes all of the class in ice, but flames spew and melt the ice. "Todoroki!!" I straight up punch him in the gut and he falls to the ground. "I have NO time for this." I see that Todoroki tries to burn me, but nothing happens. I look around to see a tired man with a scarf, "Remaining members of Class 1-A," He says, with 10 people behind him, "Let's be heroes. This is a different planet, different laws. Just don't kill anyone." Aizawa, Midoriya, everyone is here.

I throw a knife right into a clone. I try to speed, but then my leg fails on me, making me fall. "There's too many, we have to retreat!" Perfuma exclaims. I yell at her, "Retreat where? In case you haven't noticed, we're completely surrounded!" Clones' blasters start to power up, but then some sparkles appear. Clones crash and the smoke dissipates. It's Glimmer!

Frosta runs towards Glimmer as a tsunami follows. Glimmer does some magicy stuff and makes a barrier around us. Castaspella helps secure the barrier and the two use the barrier, pickup all the water, and throw all of it back to Mermista. "Mermista," Sea Hawk starts, "Horde Prime thinks he controls you." I nudge Sea Hawk and give a grin, "Go get her, man."

"But I know you." Sea Hawk walks towards Mermista. "And I'm gonna prove it to you with the power of shanty!" Sea Hawk starts to sing, but is launched by Mermista. Mermista keeps knocking about Sea Hawk.

Mermista groans, "Why are you like this?" Sea Hawk looks her in the eye, "Because I love you, dearest." I squeal for a second, "Also, a good distraction." Perfuma makes a plant his Mermista in the back of the neck. "Uh, guys," Frosta starts, "Did anyone see where Scorpia went?" Crap!

Darkness swerves around us. I try to run, but then the darkness goes around my legs. It spreads through my entire body when suddenly,

I can see or hear anything. All I can do is think. I can't even think about what Entrapta is going through. I can't move. I can't speak. I can't hear or see. This is a nightmare! I can't do anything! Entrapta needs help!

This is worse than Hell!

The darkness dissipates and I fall to the ground. I can't run to the Spire because she's not there. I can't run to the ship because it's in space! All I can do is hope that she is okay.

A projection starts to come up. It better not be-

"Hey, everyone. I'm Bow." That's better! "Prime is probably trying to get his channel back. I have to make this quick. Prime's controlled the universe for a long time. Right now, we're the only thing standing in the way of him controlling it forever. You might be feeling hopeless. You might be thinking, 'We don't stand a chance." And maybe we don't. Prime's too strong. His army is too powerful. But that's not going to stop us." More clones appear around us, "We need to show Prime we're not afraid of him, because we have each other. And we have love. We can't give up. And if we go down, we go down together. We need you. All of you. It's time to take back our world!" Well, technically, it's not my world, but go off. "It's time to fight. For She-Ra, for our homes, and for each other!" The projection leaves and we all fight! I leap into the air and kick as many clones as I can. The Princesses, Swift Wind, and the Class 1-A members all do what they can.