Wrong Hordak

So Entrapta and I thought of a name for him. Wrong Hordak. Clonetrooper just felt...

copyrighted.

And Wrong Hordak is taking us to the server room. Two for two.

"Wait," Wrong Hordak stops us. "You, the one with the knives. You're from Earth." I nod. "You're an Earthling! There's still some of you left!"

My stomach drops. "Wha- What do you mean there's still some of us left?" I ask him. I'm not prepared for this. "What's wrong with being from Earth, huh?"

Wrong Hordak cries for a second. This guy's emotions are worse than Right Hordak. "What's happening to Etheria already happened to Earth." I fall to the ground. "Since Horde Prime couldn't find Etheria, Earth was his next option." Entrapta sits with me.

"My moms, Ryder," I start to tear up, "The whole ass planet. It's gone." I grab Wrong Hordak. "How long has it been since Earth has been, um," I stop.

Wrong Hordak cries again. "Well, um, I believe it's been since," he looks at his hands. "I don't know!"

Entrapta pats my back. "Who knows? Maybe they went to the closest planet to Earth."

I throw a knife down a hall. "Mars? No one has ever gone there besides rovers." I fall into Entrapta's arms. "Everyone on my planet, they're all just, gone." Entrapta uses her hair to pick me and Wrong Hordak up. "I'm going to kill Horde Prime if it's the last thing that I do. Wrong Hordak, do you have any clue on where the server room is?"

Wrong Hordak looks around. "Forgive me." He says. "The ship is designed so that it may only be navigated by one who has access to the hive-mind." He tears up again. "And I have been cut off!"

"There's something in here!" Entrapta exclaims, sitting by a door. "A big energy signal. This has to be it!" Wrong Hordak opens the door, showing us the server room!

"Adora!" I say in my earpiece. "We found it!" But there's nothing but static. "Adora? You okay?" Still no static. "So, um, we may have lost Ado-" Entrapta and I hear a ringing in our ears. I take the earpiece out of my ear and do the same for Entrapta.

"Uh, Y/N" Entrapta points at a fleet of clones. Fuck.

I draw two knives. "Entrapta! Do what you need to do! I'll hold them off!" I jump over the clones and throw three knives right at the port in their back.

Entrapta types on the high tech computer. "Horde Prime's server is infinitely more complex than anything I've ever encountered." Entrapta says. "It's like a neural network, branching off in every possible direction in a three-dimensional configuration. It's going to take a lot longer to decipher than I thought!"

I connect three of my knives to make a sword. Something I've been wanting to try. But doesn't work out, as a clone takes the sword and throws me on the ground. "Enemies of Horde Prime will know the terror of his-" Someone bashes the clone on the head.

It's Glimmer and Bow! "I always hated that guy in particular." Glimmer says. "And that guy, that one, oh, definitely that one. And all the other guys I hit on the way in."

I throw knives at every clone I see. "We don't have enough time!" I say, throwing a knife at the computer. "Now let's get the hell out of here." I grab everyone and speed my way to the ship. The entire server room explodes.

My legs spark and I fall to the ground. "I'm too tired. My legs are out of energy." Entrapta grabs me and everyone helps me up to run. Unfortunately, we get surrounded by clones.

"I've got an idea." Entrapta says. "But you have to promise you won't be mad that I maybe, possibly, 100 percent disregarded those times you told me not to tinker with the ship." Entrapta whistles and Mara's ship rams through the clones.

I laugh. "Hun, I love you and your ideas." She smiles and throws me onto the ship. And, apparently, She-Ra is back. Because she just walked right passed us like nothing happened. Adora walks up to a button and presses it, fixing the ship.

Of all people, Adora fixes the ship. I'd say I've seen weirder things but I don't think I have.

Adora tells Darla to fly right out the flagship, setting course for Etheria. My one home that's not gone. "Hey, Entrapta, I'm going to, uh, sit in the other room. I need a break. I need to think about that Wrong Hordak said."

I go to the other room and overhear everyone talking. "What's wrong with them?" I hear Adora ask Entrapta. "I mean, you two spend the most time together. What's the deal?"

Entrapta explains. "You know how Y/N is from another planet, Earth?" I tear up. "When Etheria was hidden in Despondos, Prime got bored and already did what he is doing to Etheria. He wiped out Y/N's home."

Right after that, Adora comes into the room and hugs me. "Ma'am, what is this?" I ask her. "We don't normally talk. This is new." I'm acting dumb.

"I'm so sorry for your planet." Adora says. "We promise that we won't let you lose a second home."

While Adora says this, the ship tumbles. I run to Bow, Glimmer, and Entrapta, while Adora checks on Catra. "What the hell is going on out here?" I ask. The ship tumbles again and I fall to the ground, sliding to the other side of the ship.

Entrapta hold her special tablet. "Okay! I patched the shielding on the aft starboard ancillary booster." She says. "I'm working on getting the autopilot up and functional again. Wrong Hordak, blowtorch."

So Entrapta has another assistant. So there's me, Emily, technically Darla, that one bot she had on Beast Island, and now Wrong Hordak. This is crazy.

I stay on the floor. This ship is surprisingly comfortable if you take out the fact that we could die.

"Y/N!" Entrapta runs to me. "I made you a thing." She throws me something. "It's not the exact same, but I heard about your phone and I made you a new one. And I put something on the outside of Darla. You can contact Earth." I take what looks like a phone and I don't get anything from Earth. "After this Horde Prime situation, we are flying straight to Earth. Me, you, Mermista to get some waters, Perfuma for life, we will bring Earth back to it's original state." I look at Entrapta with tears in my eyes. "I promise you that we will get your home back."

I stop her. "You're missing one key factor for a planet to have life." I tell her. "It's not the plants, it's the people. Horde Prime decimated Earth. There's no animals, no people, when we go to Earth, it's just going to be me. I'll be all alone."

Entrapta sparks an idea. "We can bring some Etherians over to Earth and repopulate the planet." She smiles. "I can't see you like this, Y/N. You're too precious to me. Your planet will be good as new." She nudges my arm. "Hell, maybe we can be the rulers of the planet? What do you say about that?"

I laugh. "Not too sure about that last part," Entrapta laughs with me. "But the rest of it isn't a bad idea." I smile and kiss her. Hopefully, just maybe, everyone made it to Mars.