Prepare for Trouble, and make it Double

"The name's Double Trouble." The fake Catra says. "And I'm about to become your new best friend."

Catra pushes Double Trouble. "Enough games! What do you want from me?" I pick up my knife and point it right at Double Trouble.

Double Trouble keeps the seductive tone. "It's not what I want from you, but what you want from me."

"All I want from you is for you to stop being me!" Catra yells.

I throw a knife and Double Trouble catches it. "Show us your true form!" I yell at them.

Double Trouble stands up, they glow black, grow in size, then do a twirl. "Ta-da! Thank you, thank you!" Double Trouble says.

Scorpia sits down and Catra walks up to Double Trouble. "This is what you really look like?" Catra asks.

"More or less." Double Trouble sits back down. "Of course, we all wear costumes. I just happen to wear other people as costumes. For a price."

I stand up. "So it's money you're after, hm?" Double Trouble laughs.

"Aren't we all, darling?" They say. "But if you don't require someone with my gifts, I'll just take my business to the other side."

Catra crosses her arms. "How exactly are you planning on doing that?"

And right away, Double Trouble, wait one moment.

"Hey, uh, Double Trouble? I'm writing a story. Can I call you DT? Yes? Ok, cool."

And right away, DT gets out of their cuffs. "I have a knack for getting out of tight spots." They toss me the cuffs.

"And you can change into anyone? Anytime?" I ask them.

DT groans. "Change? What I do is so much more than changing." They explain. "I prefer 'transform.' My real gift is committing to my roles. Sure, I can physically replicate anyone, but that doesn't mean a thing if you can't be them emotionally. It's an art."

Before I can ask more questions, a soldier runs in. "Rebels. In the valley." Oh? This can be helpful.

"Okay, DT." I say to them. "The rebels are most likely going to come here." I take a few dollars out of my back pocket. "This is money from Earth, but who cares. What I want you to do is shape shift into Catra and we will make our grand escape. We will come back for you, do not worry." They do a maniacal smile and shape shift into Catra, running out of the ship. "Catra, Scorpia, let's get out of here. Grab more boxes!"

Catra digs her claws in me. "You don't tell me what to do." I grab her hand and bend it backwards.

"I am not in the mood for this shit." I say, bending it further. "You may be the new Hordak, but when it comes to the person who sent my girlfriend away, I don't give a fuck. So move these boxes and lets get out of here." I let go of her hand and she growls at me.

We get the boxes and I open a portal on the transport to move them on it. "Why don't you open a portal to the Fright Zone?" Catra asks, with an attitude. When she does so, I close the portal.

"Why don't I just keep the portal closed and we just carry this shit to the transport?" I take my phone out and I look at my wallpaper. It's me and Entrapta.

Catra takes my phone. "Awh, you miss your little princess?" Catra tosses my phone to Scorpia. "Break it."

Scorpia hesitates and looks at me. "I'm sorry, Y/N." I run at Scorpia and she snaps my phone in pieces.

We all get on the transport and a bird flies over us. The bird glows black and drops down, revealing DT.

Scorpia claps her claws together. "Did you really like my audition?" DT asks.

"'Like' doesn't cover it." Catra says.

DT rambles. "Well, I could've used more time to prepare. Really get into your skin."

I interrupt. "So on our team, we have a tall scorpion lady, a shapeshifting gremlin, a cat girl, and someone who can run fast while throwing sharp knives." I compliment myself. "If only we had, oh, I don't know, a purple haired scientist who was able to control her hair." Catra starts to run at me. "Ah ah ah. Don't want me going for the other hand, do you, pussy princess?"

We arrive back at the Fright Zone and Catra goes right to bed. Today was the first full day without Entrapta while me being out of the cell.

I go to the lab Entrapta used to live in and sit on the bed. I go to the monitors and put together audio clips to make it seem as if she was here. "Hey, Entrapta?" I say out loud. No response. I must have to put something in so it can sense what I say. "Emily!" I call for her. The bot walks into the room and sits next to me. "Can you get me another bot? I need to take something out of one." Emily runs off and looks for another bot. She brings in a bot and I tell Emily to not look. I take out a knife and rip open the bot. "Y'know, Emily, I suggest you go to Scorpia. You don't want to hear any of this." Emily leaves the room and I rip open the bot more. I take out some parts and put them in the monitors.

I test the device again. "Hey, Entrapta?" The monitor sizzles for a second.

"Oh. Hi. Y/N!" The monitor says, changing tones with each word. I start to tear up.

"Entrapta, how are you?" I ask, through the tears. The monitor sizzles and the door opens. I get up and draw two knives.

"Woah, Y/N. It's just me." It's Scorpia! "Catra and I are about to head out to Elberon. You wanna come?" Then Scorpia looks at the monitors. "No way. Is that?"

"It's an automated Entrapta." I explain. "I miss her so much. She's at Beast Island and whenever I try to get close to the transports for Beast Island, I get shocked. So I built this. Whenever you talk to it when Entrapta's name is in your response, clips I found will automatically be put together and make it seem as if she was here." I sit down on the bed. "I thought that if I did this, it will be like she was still here. But it's nothing like the real Entrapta. Nothing can take her place." Scorpia sits next to me and hugs me.

"I know you and Entrapta are a couple. You miss her." Scorpia begins to tear up. "So do I. I'll let you stay here. You don't need to come to Elberon. You talk to Entrapta. We'll be back later." Scorpia leaves and closes the door.

"Entrapta, I love you." The monitor sizzles and Entrapta comes up.

"Awh! Y/N! I love you too!" The monitor tells me. "I'll never stop loving you."

I wipe tears from my eyes. "Entrapta, I miss you so much." More sizzles.

"Why do you miss me? I'm with you." The monitor goes. I turn off the monitor and gets in the bed. I can't take this.

I take a nap for the day and Emily comes in the room. "Oh, Emily, you're all I have left." Then the one person I never thought would see me comes into the room.

"Entrapta!" I run up to her and she moves out of the way.

Entrapta speaks seductively. "Oh, I forgot I was in this form." There was a maniacal laugh, then her eyes blink sideways. She glows black and gets taller. It's DT. I throw a knife and cut them in the arm.

"Look, I know you're new here. But let's make something clear." I jump behind them and hold a knife up to their neck. "Try to move, and I'll hurt you more. Never. And I mean never! Impersonate Entrapta. This was one time. So I'll let it slide." I throw them on the ground and they run out the room.

"Sorry about that, Emily." I say. I go to bed and take a nap. I got Horde work to do.

(A/N)

So i'm going to be doing a lot of writing throughout the week due to she ra ending soon. i'll be feeding you content lol. n e ways thanks for reading! :D