Helping Hordak?

So, even through all of the mind control shit, Hordak still needs Entrapta and I's help. He is able to control many minds, but when it comes to a portal, which he's opened before, he's all "Oh princess, I need your assistance!"

As Entrapta and I are walking to Hordak's lab, Entrapta stops me. "Uh, Y/N, I have to say, when you were back on Earth, before the whole incident in the north, I, uh, kind of helped Hordak with something." She gives an awkward smile.

"What did you help him with?" I ask her. Shouldn't be too awful.

"You know, portals." Her eyes widen awkwardly.

"But, he's had successful occasions with portals. Hell, that's how I got here." I tell her. "Plus, how am I better with portals than him?" I throw a portal knife at the wall and opens a freezer from a store on Earth. I take two small pints of ice cream and give one to Entrapta. "Wait, you aren't lactose intolerant, are you?" She gives me a look.

"I mean, I have toes." She says, putting up her foot. "So I don't lack them." I just laugh. My beautiful dumbass.

We get to Hordak's lab and he tells us about Catra's sentencing. She did some shit while I was on Earth. I don't know what she did, but she did something to get in prison. Before the sentencing, we have some time to work on the portal.

A few hours pass and Entrapta pops from the ceiling. "Hordak! Great! I've got a lot to cover with you today!" She exclaims. I try to pop too, but I don't have anything to hold me up, so I fall on the floor. Entrapta gets down and helps me up.

"We've integrated the First Ones Tech from the Northern Reach to our portal machine, but we're still missing something." I explain.

Entrapta steps in. "Luckily, I just picked up a signal. It's some sort of First Ones message." Entrapta holds up four tablets while I hold two. I don't have magic hair like her. "I don't know what these other words are, but this one's easy. It means "portal." It could be the missing something we're looking for." Entrapta looks around.

"Where's Catra? We should send her out ASAP." She asks. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Catra is, uh, in a jail cell." I explain. "We were told about this, babe."

"She's being sent to Beast Island." Hordak tells us. I thought she was just going to stay in the jail cell!

Entrapta completely dodges the thing Hordak said and continues about our research. "As you can see the overall productivity of the Horde has increased by 400 percent since Catra has been your second-in-command. And look at this chart." She keeps shoving screens in Hordak's face. That's most likely not a good idea.

I pull up the chart. "The evidence shows that First Ones tech has gotten us closer than ever to creating a working portal."

"Y/N." Hordak calls on me. Am I in trouble? "You have knives that can open portals. Can anything like that help?"

I pull out a knife. "Depending on how big this portal we want. So far these knives can only open for one person to go through. And that's mostly me."

Entrapta keeps explaining to Hordak. "Catra has been incredibly successful at getting new tech for us. And this latest signal is coming from here. The Crimson Waste! We don't have a moment to spare. We need Catra." Hordak knocks the map out of Entrapta's hand, which pisses me off. No one messes with her on my watch.

"It is meaningless!" Hordak grunts. "I'm not going to squander troops on a lifeless wasteland. This discussion is over." I throw a knife in his direction, but not too close to him.

Entrapta looks down and leaves the room without me. "Entrapta, wait!" I speed over to her. "We don't need him. I think we can make a portal, right?"

She sighs. "I don't know. Hordak has all the tech we need. All the First One tech. He has everything. We can't make a portal without his help!"

I pat her on the back and kiss her forehead. "Knowing Hordak, he's going to need our help soon. All he knows is be angry and try to kill. He will need our help."

Entrapta smiles and looks at me. "Thanks, Y/N. You know I love you, right?" She kisses me on the lips and some guards come into the room.

"Princess Entrapta, Y/N. Hordak would like to see you." The guards say.

"Told ya." We head to Hordak's sanctum and he tells us that we were right. Catra is needed in our plans.

"Catra will be brought over to us soon. Get ready for her sentencing." Hordak tells us.

Entrapta and I run to his sanctum and Kyle, Lonnie, Scorpia, Rogelio, and a whole group of soldiers are there. Catra is being brought in by two other guards.

"I want you all to watch and learn." Hordak begins. "There is nothing I do not know. Nothing I am not willing to do to punish those who betray my trust. Your former Force Captain has proven to be compromised, ineffective, and worthless. To the rest of you, take a lesson from this. This is what happens to failures." Kind of rough, Hordak. But he doesn't care.

"You're the failure."

Catra what the fuck! What are you doing?! She laughs maniacally! She's gone crazy!

"You need me, just like you needed Shadow Weaver," Catra talks down on Hordak. "because you have no idea how to run this place. All you know how to do is hide in your lab! Maybe that's why you can't defeat a group of teenagers." Hordak begins to get angry, but cools down. That's surprising.

"Save your little speech." Hordak says. "There has been a change of plan." Entrapta swoops in behind Catra. I guess that's our cue.

"Hi, Catra! We saved your life! You're welcome!" Entrapta exclaims, happily.

"Entrapta and Y/N have interceded on your behalf." Hordak continues. "You should be thanking the two. Instead of the many punishments I intended, you are being sent to retrieve First Ones tech for us in the Crimson Waste." Catra freaks out for a second while Hordak laughs.

"You are all dismissed!" Hordak tells us all. Entrapta grabs me by her hair and takes us to her room.

"Well that was fun!" She exclaims. She seems happy. "We're going to get more First Ones tech for the portal!"

"Yeah, it's different this time, too." I add on. "Instead of the cold Northern Reach, Catra is going to the really hot Crimson Waste." I look over to Entrapta and she's passed out on the bed. Was I talking to myself the whole time?

I get into the bed and go to sleep next to her. More portal work tomorrow.