Leaving the Horde

"Y/N!" Scorpia runs into my room with Emily. I'm talking to monitor Entrapta. "I need those recordings."

I look at her confused. "Why? I don't want to disassemble Techtrapta."

Scorpia smiles. "It's for Catra! She needs it for Hordak for, uh, for-" She begins to stutter. "You know, I don't know what it's for. Can you just help please?"

I look at the monitor and back at Scorpia. "Uh, yeah, sure." I take out a screwdriver and open teh monitor. "Just give it back when you're done, cool?"

"Oh, and Y/N, you might want to see this." Scorpia takes me to the Black Garnet Chamber.

"Why am I here?" I ask her. "Hah, this room still has some stuff for when we made the planet go screwy."

Emily nudges me and puts up a recording. It's- it's Entrapta. "Commencing experiment number 703. Ready, Emily?" I walk up to the recording and put my hand on it. "In addition to uploading back-ups of my logs into Emily's hard drive, I've upgraded her to record visual data. Hi!" I begin to tear up again. "Now when an experiment blows up and I lose all memory of that day, I'll still have record of the research." She's in the outfit she wore to the Northern Reach. I must've been on Earth at this time.

In the recording, she pulls Catra and Scorpia to her. "Everyone smile!" Entrapta exclaims.

"I told you to be ready to leave. Have you even started packing?" Catra asks her.

Entrapta explains. "I'm a scientist. The only thing I'll need in the Northern Reach is my mind! Also my giant drill. Also.. everything in this room." Entrapta, baby, you're so cute. I love you.

The recording goes away and I fall to the ground. "I-" A waterfall of tears comes out of my eyes. "I could've saved her. I wasn't strong enough." I try to wipe away the tears, but more come. "None of this wouldn't have happened if we just stayed in the portal room. No, if we didn't come to the Fright Zone in the first place." I keep going further and further back. "No! If Entrapta and I never went to Princess Prom, we wouldn't have known Glimmer and Bow have gotten captured. Then we wouldn't go to save them! Now Entrapta is gone!"

Scorpia sits next to me. "Well, not for long. We're going to Bright Moon."

"Wait, why are we going to Bright Moon?" I ask her. "Are we-"

Scorpia nods. "We're going to get the Rebellion to help us. Uh, hopefully." I give her a hug. "We're going to try to get Entrapta back."

I speed to my room and grab a few items. Just a scrap book of Entrapta and I. I kept it in case something happened to my phone, which it did. I run back to Scorpia and nod. "I'm ready."

"Ready for a Super Pal Trio field trip?" Scorpia asks. "You, me, and Emily to Bright Moon. Let's go." The three of us leave the Fright Zone and ditch the Horde.

Scorpia gives me a photo. It's a picture of her, Entrapta, and Catra. "I, uh, I'm sorry about your phone. I know you had a lot of Entrapta pictures on it."

I look at her. "Hey, don't worry about it." I try to put my hand on her shoulder, but I'm too short. "It's not your fault. Catra manipulated you. Catra is just a bitch, okay? We don't deserve her, and we never did. Now let's get to Bright Moon and have them help us with Entrapta. Jump on." I squat down and Scorpia jumps on. I topple over.

"Are you sure about this?" Scorpia asks. "Plus, what about Emily?"

I squat down again. "Positive. Pick Emily up." Scorpia picks her up and I pick Scorpia up. I get in a running position and use my speed to get to Bright Moon. All I hear other than the wind is Scorpia screaming. She must not be used to the speed.

I stop and we get inside Bright Moon. We sneak into the room with the big table and the whole Princess Alliance is there. Adora, Bow, Mermista, Frosta, Perfuma, Glimmer, and Swift Wind are all there. They keep complaining about some Heart of Etheria.

"How come I still don't have a chair, even though the new people do?" Swift Wind asks the group, looking at us. Busted.

"Oh, no. We're sitting on Emily." I say to the group with a smile.

"Swift Wind, is this really the time to..." Adora looks at us. Then everyone else does.

"Hey, everybody. How are you?" Scorpia asks. "Gosh, I'm so sorry for popping in unannounced. I didn't want to interrupt. You all seemed really busy so we snuck past the guards and were just waiting for you guys to notice we were here-" Then Frosta yells at us.

Adora turns into She-Ra, Bow grabs an arrow, and everyone gets prepared to fight us. "Hold on! Hold on!" I say, stepping back. "We don't wanna fight!"

Emily gets up. "They've got a bot!" Perfuma yells. Mermista runs at us yelling "For Salineas!" and splashed us out the room.

Frosta freezes her hand. "You ruined Princess Prom!" Then looks at me. "Well, one of you did!" She strikes at us and we run. Frosta freezes the ground and we all fall. We run out the castle and they keep firing at us.

We try to reason, but Scorpia accidentally stings Perfuma.

I snap. "We need your help to save Entrapta!" She-Ra stops charging at us.

"We're tying you up, just to be sure." Adora says, changing back. They tie us up and interrogate us.

"All right, Horde soldiers!" Glimmer says to us. "Why are you guys here?"

"Before we begin," I say. "I like the new look. Special occasion or just because you want to?" Glimmer looks down.

"Everything is making so much sense why Catra has been acting the way she is." Scorpia begins. "And now we left, oh that's gonna do a real number on her."

Adora gets angry. "Hey, answer the question."

"Right, sorry." I say. "Thing is, y'all seem really good at friendship."

"You're here to learn how to be a good friend?" Perfuma asks.

I hop to turn around. "Yeah, exactly."

Scorpia continues. "See, I thought I was being a good friend to Catra, but it turns out Catra wasn't being a good friend to us, and also that I have no idea what friendship is. Really, out of the two of us, Y/N is the best with friendships. Man, I think Entrapta and Y/N have been the only real friends." Then Emily begins to beep. "And Emily."

"Say things that make sense!" Mermista groans.

"Right. Okay. I got this." I say to Scorpia. "Entrapta wanted to warn Hordak about the whole, you know, portal weirdness thing, so Catra sent her to Beast Island. I tried to stop her, but Catra threw me in the cells because she knew I couldn't do anything without Entrapta."

Adora gasps. "Beast Island? With the blood beetles? And the trees with razor-sharp blades instead of leaves? It's real?"

Shadow Weaver explains that it's much worse! Entrapta doesn't deserve to be there. We can't leave her there.

"If we wanna safely disable the weapon," Bow explains "Entrapta's our best bet. She'd know more about that than anyone."

"We have to get to Beast Island right away, save Entrapta, and shut down the Heart of Etheria for good." Adora lays out the plan.

"I'm going!" I rip out of the plants. "Entrapta is my girlfriend. What kind of partner would I be if I just left her?"

"Great, then it's decided. We're going" Glimmer interrupts Adora.

"You're not going anywhere." Glimmer points to Scorpia. "You can, since you're Entrapta's partner. But you aren't."

"And you!" Walking towards Bow and Adora. "We need to talk about this." She teleports the three away.