Rescue the Horde!

Ok, the plan is:

We try to figure out where the mind control device is and destroy it. But there will be walls of soldiers blocking us, including Entrapta. When we get to the Fright Zone, Glimmer will teleport us in one by one in different parts of the Fright Zone. Sea Hawk is gonna drive us to the Fright Zone first. I designed communication devices that we can use to talk to each other anywhere in the Fright Zone. If there are soldiers, take them out. But if they are any of our friends, just knock them out.

"Alright! Lets get to the skiff!" I yell. All of us run to the skiff and Sea Hawk drives us. I sit down. I open up a picture of Entrapta, starting to tear up. But I have to stay strong. For Entrapta. She needs me.

We arrive at the Fright Zone. No guards or anything. Strange, a little suspicious. Glimmer grabs my shoulder. "Ready?" She asks.

"Ready." I say. Next thing I know, I'm in Entrapta's room. "Good luck, Glimmer" and we hug. She teleports away and I open the door.

I look around and there are three guards walking in unison. No one I know, so I throw a portal knife right under them and they go into deep space. I call back the knife and the portal closes. I run out and Scorpia is blocking the door to Hordak's sanctum. What do I do? I wait for any other princess to come over here.

"Is there anyone near Hordak's sanctum? I'm turning on my location for all of you." I tell the princesses through my comms.

"I'm not too far!" Frosta says. "I'm on my way!"

"Keep quiet though. Scorpia is blocking the entrance." I whisper. I wait a few minutes and Frosta comes up quietly. "All I need you to do is freeze her, but not too painfully. Got it?"

"Right." Frosta says. She freezes Scorpia and we run past her into Hordak's sanctum. I put my finger over my mouth, signaling to stay quiet. I examine the room and I see Catra and Entrapta. They are guarding the machine. I examine the room more and there is all the other guards. I can't open a portal to space in case Catra and Entrapta gets sucked through.

The rest of the alliance comes through the door and hides with us. "What's the plan?" Adora, now as She-Ra, asks.

"We need to destroy that device. Then everyone gets control over their body again." I tell them. "The plan of attack is just to attack. That's all we need to do really. Just, let me take care of Entrapta. Alright, we attack in 3

2

1

GO!"

We all charge, attacking all the guards. Mermista floods the room, Perfuma wraps the guards in plants, everything is happening.

A few hours pass and Catra and Entrapta are the last two. "Adora, you got Catra. I got Entrapta"

Adora goes off to fight Catra and I go for Entrapta. "Entrapta, I know you can hear me! Snap out of it please!" No response. Absolutely nothing. "Come on! Are you really going to throw everything we went through together away? When we built robots together? When we were rescuing Bow and Glimmer, we took one of the bots, made Emily. When we stole food from Catra, went to Princess Prom together, stole food from Frosta's castle. Do you not remember a thing?" Her red eyes started to flicker. I think it's working! I gotta make her get her mind back. I take my sleeves off. "I'm not fighting you." I throw the sleeves across the room away from me. "If I get hurt, so be it. You're my girlfriend. I wont fight you." Entrapta throws her hair at me, launching me across the room, hitting my back against the wall. I start to cough blood. I try to get up. Entrapta runs towards me and keeps punching my face, making me bleed more. "You're my girlfriend, and nothing will make me fight you."

And only a few words come out of Entrapta. "You're my mission" she says, as she keeps punching me, with both her arms and hair.

"Then finish it" I say. "I'm with you till the end of the line" yes I know that from a movie. Perfuma prepares to grab Entrapta, but I put my hand up and shake my head. I'm not letting anyone hurt Entrapta. I stand up and hug Entrapta. She squirms and squirms, punching my stomach. I'm not fighting back. "Entrapta, please come back to me." I start to cry. I kiss Entrapta on the cheek. "I love you, Entrapta. Snap out of it." She punches one last time before I lose my grip, falling to the floor. I look at Entrapta's eyes as the redness in her eyes flicker faster until finally, her eyes turn back to normal. I have her back. Entrapta's eyes close as she collapses onto me. "I got you, I got you." I set her down carefully. Before I close my eyes to pass out, Adora swings her sword at the mind control device, destroying it.

"No!" Hordak yells. I call for a knife, but I couldn't get it as I pass out. We have everyone back.

I guess a couple hours have past and I wake up in a hospital.

"You really took a beating, Y/N" I hear Adora say. "You really wouldn't hurt Entrapta. I respect that." Entrapta! Oh my god!

"Wheres Entrapta?" I shoot up, but Adora doesn't let me get out of the hospital bed.

"She's okay. She's still passed out." Adora answers.

"I need to go see her" I try to get up, Adora tries to stop me but I don't let her. "Where is she?"

"There is a separate room for all the Horde soldiers that were under Hordak's control." Adora says. "Go down this hall and its the third door on the left."

I hug Adora. "Thank you. I know we've done awful and unforgivable things, but it's really great of you to do this, Adora." I try to walk but I just collapse.

"Oh, right. The nurse said that you can't walk for five weeks after what Entrapta did to you." Adora says. "You need to be in this wheelchair."

"Fine. Just let me see Entrapta" I get into the wheelchair and roll myself to the Horde's room. Everyone is there, passed out. Catra, Lonnie, Kyle, everyone. And then there's Entrapta. I roll next to her bed and sit next to her. "Entrapta, I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, I love you. I'm so sorry this happened to you. But I wasn't going to hurt you. I will stay right next to your bed until you wake up."

I refuse to sleep until Entrapta wakes up. This could mean hours or even days. Oh god, it better not be days. I can't be without her.

I kiss Entrapta's hand and I sit waiting. I really hope she wakes up soon.