Back to Etheria

I am officially back in Etheria. Took a couple of tries. I actually popped up in other shows, huh. But I eventually made it back to Etheria for Entrapta. She is in trouble and I'm here to rescue her, sorta. I might just stay until the incident happens, i don't know. But what I do know is that I love Entrapta and I would actually move to Etheria on my own.

I make it to the little building the Horde has. Seems as if it's before Catra, Scorpia, and Entrapta get here. So what do I do? I start working on what Entrapta gets here for. I work on looking for First Ones Tech for the Horde. My problem is that Entrapta has all the gear and I have nothing. So I just go to the kitchen and make some tiny food to surprise Entrapta. Tiny burger, tiny cake, bad combination but a lot is on my mind.

I hear in the distance "Once we get in, I'm taking a nap." It's Catra! They're here! I should hide.

I hide in the closet, even though I'm already out of the closet. I peep through and see Entrapta and Scorpia approach the table of food.

"What is all of this?" Scorpia asks. She grabs some food and just eats some.

"I don't know, was this here before?" Entrapta asks. She really has no idea I'm here. I decide to open the closet and come out of the closet, but a different way.

I just start quietly "ᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴘᴛᴀ!" I call for her, quietly. I walk closer, slowly. Scorpia spots me and I just put my finger on my mouth, telling her not to say anything. Entrapta is just chowing down on the food.

I grab her shoulders and give her a quick massage. She jumps and turns around. "Y/N?! Is it really you?! Oh my god!" She puts her hands on my cheeks and smiles, starting to cry with joy. I pull her close.

"Why don't you kiss me and find out yourself?" I ask. I kiss her on the lips, Scorpia is just being supportive.

"You two are just adorable together!" Scorpia exclaims.

Entrapta pulls away "How did you get here? Did Hordak figure out how to keep the portal open?" She asks.

I just scoff "No, back on Earth, I learned how to combine portal tech with my knives." I take one of my knives. "Watch, I'll set this knife to go to, let's say, Dryl, grab something from there." I throw the knife against the wall and a portal opens.

Entrapta's eyes sparkle and puts her hand through the portal. "This isn't the same portal we used to get to Earth." She mentions.

"Yea well I modified it a little. When I go through, I don't pass out." I respond.

She turns to me "Never mind that, what are you doing here?" Entrapta asks.

"I think you should come with me" I take Entrapta into a different room. "I didn't want to spoil but I have no choice because I care deeply about you. I watched season three of She-Ra and-" I try to continue but Entrapta puts her finger on my lips, shushing me.

"Y/N, I know you're worried, after what you told me when you called, Catra won't betray me. She's my friend." Entrapta goes on. My hand starts shaking because I'm extremely worried. Entrapta sees I'm shaking and just holds my hand. "Stay here. From now on. I know that you have a life on Earth but, like, you're much better here with me. If you leave again, I'll be really sad and I know you don't want that." I really don't. Seeing Entrapta sad is my worst fear.

"I guess I'll stay. I just need to check in on Earth every couple of weeks so they know I'm alive." I respond. Entrapta comes closer.

She smiles "Thank you. I love you."

I look into her eyes. "I love you too, babe." We kiss. Then we go back to Scorpia. Entrapta started looking for First Ones Tech and I just walk around. I don't really know how to help so I just mind my own business, get Entrapta food, hype Scorpia up because she wanted to talk to Catra about hanging out in a "friend way" even though I feel like Scorpia likes Catra, which I fully support. So I just help Scorpia with how to talk to her.

"Ok, do what I did with Entrapta. Just-" Scorpia interrupts me.

"Hold on, when you talked to Entrapta, you started dating" Scorpia mentions. "I don't want to start dating Catra" I give Scorpia a look, catching her bluff. "Ok maybe I want to, but don't tell her please."

"Your secret is safe with me" I tell her. We fist bump. Scorpia is a good friend. "Ok but what I did was wait a couple of months before saying 'Hey I like you'" and how long have you known Catra?" I ask

Scorpia thinks "I believe like a couple of weeks? That's when I have been working with her but knowing of her is like years." Wow, years. Even I didn't know Entrapta for that long.

"Don't wait too long. If you wait too long, you could just stay in the friend zone, stuck there." I start to explain "I've once liked this person for like nine years and once I decided to ask them out, I was too deep into the friend zone. So right now if you've known Catra for years, but you weren't really friends until your little attack at Mermista's kingdom, you have time until you want to talk to Catra. Don't wait as long as I have, ok?"

Scorpia smiles "You really know your advice, don't you?"

I look over to Entrapta "I guess I have experience. Now, when Catra is up from her nap, you get her. Talk to her. Ask if you want to hang out some time. I believe in you Scorpia. If I can get someone, anyone should be able to." Scorpia just hugs me. I try to break free. The only person I accept hugs from is Entrapta and I just can't break free! Eventually I just let go of my body and let Scorpia do her thing. I guess she really is a hugger.