Smut wlw

THIS IS THE FEMALE ON FEMALE SMUT. IF YOU WANT MALE ON FEMALE, GO TO THE NEXT PART

As Entrapta pushed me to the ground, she looked at me with a seductive look. I guess it's time for our relationship to go to "the next level" which I'm all for.

"Are we really doing this?" I ask.

Entrapta takes off her top, revealing her breathtaking breasts. "Absolutely!" She leans down and starts kissing me.

"Are we sure we want to do this outside? What if there's someone watching?" I ask. I just need to make sure she's fine with it before we get on with it.

"We're pretty far from anyone." Entrapta responds.

"If you say so" I push Entrapta over, making it sure that I'm on the top. I take off my top. Entrapta slithers her hair over to my breasts. I grab onto Entrapta's pants and start to pull them down, revealing more of Entrapta. She looks away and blushes.

"It's, not much, but." She says. She seems to be a little embarrassed with herself.

"It's perfect, just like the rest of you." I tell her. I put my fingers on her vagina and start fingering her. She starts to moan loudly. I put my hand over her mouth so she doesn't moan too loudly. I stop for a second and smile at her. I go close to her lips and kiss her. I pull away and start to move backwards. Once I get to the right part of her body, I lean down.

"It's not fair if I'm the only one without clothes" Entrapta tells me, as she uses her hair to pull off my clothes. Now she's not the only one without anything on.

"Better?" I ask her.

"You bet your sexy ass" she tells me. I blush for a second. I come to my senses and start sucking on Entrapta's clit. She continues to moan. I get up to look at her beautiful yet worn out face.

"Are you already beat?" I ask, confused. She seems to be done or something.

"Absolutely not!" She says with a grin. I go back to what I was doing when Entrapta pulls me up. "My turn." I have been hogging her for a second, so I guess it is her turn. "Do we have any 'toys'" she asks. I guess she wants to get a little more.

"I don't think so" Unfortunately, I only brought my phone and myself.

"No worries. I can just make one" Entrapta says. I got confused for a second when she formed her hair into a dildo, or maybe a strap on, I dunno.

"Smart, but that'll be a pain to clean up in the shower." I tell her, just a little concerned.

"It'll he fine and worth it. Now get over here, beautiful." She propped herself into position. Guess I'm gonna get that dildoified hair in me. She looks at me in the eyes.

"Go for it" I tell her. Once I say that, she puts her hair in me. I moan pretty damn loud. I wasn't expecting it to feel this good. Entrapta just starts slowly. She kept going in and out. Entrapta put her hands on my breasts and start massaging them. I moan some more. Eventually, Entrapta takes her hair out of me after five minutes of pounding.

"Are you tired?" I ask her. "Because we're not finished here." I push her over once more. She smiles.

"What are you gonna do?" Entrapta asks.

"You know what." I tell her. I go and kiss her on the lips and slowly go further and further down. I make it to her breasts, putting one hand on breast and start sucking on the other breast. She keeps moaning. I start going lower and lower until I'm back at her vagina. I admire it for a little bit.

"Are you gonna continue?" Entrapta asks.

"Can't I just look at my beautiful girlfriend first?" I ask "You look amazing, and I should admire your body." I tell her.

But before I could continue, I hear rustling in the bushes.

"What was that?" I ask. Oh hell naw. There better not be anyone watching.

"I don't know!" Entrapta yells, covering her body with her hair.