Princess Prom

A few days have gone by since me and Entrapta told each other about how we felt for each other. I seriously can't believe Entrapta really likes me back!

One day I woke up and saw a robot, I called a knife but I saw that it had some mail. Seems like the robots don't know to give mail to Entrapta since after the invasion. I picked up the scroll that was there and I can't believe what it's for! Its Princess Prom!!

I run to Entrapta's room and open the door. She was still asleep, but hair everywhere. I sit on her bed while she was passed out. I start stroking her hair.

"Heyyy Entraptaaaa, time to get uuup" I say, quietly. She gives off a groan and turns to the side, putting a pillow over her ear.

"Come ooooon. You got some mail" I keep saying. I really want to show her this.

"Can't you read it for me?" Entrapta says, slowly getting up.

"Sure," I reply, "You got invited to the 'All Princess Ball, Winter Wonderland'" I keep going, and Entrapta just shoots up.

"Princess Prom!" Entrapta says loudly, then starts to drift off. She shot up to quickly and got lightheaded. "Oh my god! I haven't gone to any yet! Only happens once every decade. Last time I was too young!" She said, getting up slowly so she doesn't get lightheaded yet. "Y/N! Can you help me get ready?"

"Absolutely!" I reply. I guess that this Princess Prom will go differently than the episode since I'm here. "I know exactly how to dress you up! Cmon, lets go to the suit store in Dryl!" I say, as I just drag Entrapta out of bed. "But first, sit down. I'm gonna brush your hair."

"All of it?" She asked, confused like.

"Yea! How hard can it be?" I say ecstatically.

"It's just," Entrapta started. "No one has ever wanted to do my hair. And i don't trust my bots, just in case they might rip out my hair or something."

"Well you can trust me! I've been here for like, what, 7 months? I know how you like to do things. Come on, extend your hair the longest you can!" I say to her.

"Mmm okay." She said. She started to extend her hair to the point where its out the door. This is gonna be fun!

I brush the bottom first so it doesn't hurt as much when I go higher up. I know what to do.

Eventually, after like 10 minutes, I finally finish brushing her hair, and she is happy as hell!

"What the— how do you know how to brush hair?" She asked.

"Back on Earth, I got a bunch of friends that are girls and sometimes they need help with their hair." I answer.

"Well thank god I have you in Dryl." She said, as she pulls me close with her hair. I know where this is leading and I'm not letting her ruin her hair. Maybe later.

"Lets go to that suit store now!" I say all happily, as I break free from her grasp. I grab Entrapta's hand and run out the door and out into Dryl.

We get to the shop and we try on suits, me first, though. It was pretty quick. I know my size and everything. Then it was Entrapta's turn. I run to grab all the essentials for the greatest suit. Like that suit at the top of this chapter.

"Um, Y/N..." Entrapta says all worry-like.

"What's up?" I say, as I grab a tiny top hat.

And my god, she comes out of the fitting room with the most stunning look.

"How do I look?" Entrapta asks, looking down.

"Absolutely beautiful!" I reply. This is the first time I saw Entrapta not wearing the usual outfit she wears. "And to top it all off, a tiny top hat." I say, as I put the hat on Entrapta.

"Why do I need a tiny top hat?" She questions.

I lean in "So you can steal tiny food at the end of the Prom."

"Done and done." She says, as she fixes the top hat. "Is there a holster I can put on this suit?"

"Why do you need a holster?" I ask, as I'm still checking her out. My god she's amazing.

"I want to bring my new recorder. I've mainly wanted to go to Princess Prom for the social experiments." Entrapta replies.

"Social experiment?" I ask. I'm so confused.

"Different groups are thrown together and forced to mingle!" She says all happy with those sparkles in her eyes. I'm still confused on how she does that.

"Well, the prom starts in a few hours. You think we should start heading to the Kingdom of Snows?" I remind Entrapta.

"Just let me go get my recorder!" She replies. She runs off into the castle and I just wait at the entrance.

Entrapta runs out with her recorder and we start heading to the kingdom. We talk for a while, tell her a few things about Earth. Not the greatest planet. She tells me some princesses of Etheria like Perfuma, Mermista, and the princess who's hosting the prom, Princess Frosta.

Few hours go by and we make it to the palace. I slip on a few stairs and start to fall down. But Entrapta catches me with her hair.

"Princess Frosta, we thank you for your hospitality and for letting us in your castle." I say to Frosta, as me and Entrapta bow.

"You're welcome. Enjoy your time here and leave your weapons at the door." She replies. Right! My sleeves of knives. I run back to the door and give them my sleeves then run back to Entrapta.

"I need to study for the social experiments" Entrapta tells me. "I need to go high up."

"Um, what about that pillar over there?" I point to a tall pillar.

"That will work, come on!" She grabs me with her hair and climbs up the pillar. We wait there for a few minutes.

After a while I hear "Oo! There's Entrapta!" Coming from Adora. Glimmer and Adora run over and Entrapta and I slide down. Entrapta explains about the social experiment.

"You look good, Entrapta!" Adora points out.

"Thanks! Y/N put it together for me!" Entrapta says "And they have tiny foooood!" She says. She must have gotten it while I put my knives at the front. "Where's Bow? I wanna show him my new recorder!" She keeps saying so happily.

"He's...coming..." Glimmer says quietly.

"Why didn't come with you? Aren't you two friends?" I ask. Honestly, it's been a while since I've watched She-Ra. I'm starting to forget what happens in the show.

"There he is! Bow!" Entrapta yells for him.

Oh right! Bow came with Perfuma.

"I'm here too, don't make a big deal about it" a voice came from the side. Its Mermista. Awesome.

Glimmer seems a little jealous that he came with Perfuma. What do I know?

I start talking into Entrapta's recorder. "People are just walking around in circles."

"Look, have you guys se—" Mermista starts, but gets interrupted.

"She's a beauty, cant you see?" Would you look at that, its Seahawk.

"So.. Seahawk's your plus one?" Adora teases Mermista.

"He is just my ride, ok? Just. My. Ride!" Mermista starts denying, but me and Adora look at each other. We definitely both think that Seahawk is more than "just. Her. Ride"