Heart of Etheria

Adora looks at Swift Wind. "Take Bow, Entrapta, and Y/N to the Fright Zone." She says to him. "Find Glimmer, we can still stop this!"

The three of us jump onto Swift Wind and we soar through the sky. Entrapta wraps her hair around me to keep me secure. I'm on a flying horse going back to the Fright Zone with no doors or anything. My life is crazy, but this is fun!

After a minute, beams of light shine in the sky and Swift Wind falls to the ground. "What the hell is going on!" I ask. A barrier of light surrounds Etheria.

Entrapta looks surprised. "It's a portal." She says. "A big portal! With the planet balanced, the portal capabilities must be back online! We're getting pulled through!"

Bow covers his eyes from the light. "Through to where?" After this, my portal knives spark electricity. I take one and it falls to the ground, disintegrating.

Then just like that, the barrier of light is gone. "It's stars!" Entrapta exclaims. "We're not in Despondos anymore. We're in the wider universe!"

The planet shakes. "I need to find Glimmer." Bow says with passion.

"Okay everyone," I say, getting down. "I don't have any portal knives anymore," all my portal knives disintegrate out of my sleeve pockets. "We need to get to the Fright Zone and Swift Wind can't fly. Get on my back everyone!" Entrapta picks up Bow and Swift Wind with her hair. They get on my back and get ready to run. My legs spark and I run as fast as I can. I'm a little slower than usual due to the weight I'm carrying, but we need to save Glimmer.

"Y/N!" Bow says, pointing to the Fright Zone. I nod and change course towards the Fright Zone. I jump and I get launched towards the Black Garnet Chamber. This must be something else Entrapta added to my legs.

We land outside it and see Hordak almost strike Glimmer. Bow takes out his, well, bow and an arrow, shooting Hordak. "Bow!" Glimmer exclaims.

"Hang on!" Bow yells. "We're coming!" Bow shoots a grapple arrow towards the chamber and a tractor beam picks up Hordak and Glimmer. "No!" Bow grabs my hand and we ride the rope down to the chamber. We run into the room and Glimmer and Hordak are gone. Bow falls to his knees and I tap his shoulder.

"Bow." I say. "Look." I point to the sky. Spaceships. A whole fleet of them.

"We need to get to Adora." Bow tells me. He gets on my back and we run to the beacon. "You go find Entrapta and Swift Wind. I'll stay here." I nod and run back to the Fright Zone.

"Y/N!" Entrapta yells. She runs and hugs me. "What happened? There are ships in the sky and everything!"

I look down in defeat. "Remember Horde Prime?" Entrapta nods. "He's here." Swift Wind and Entrapta's eyes widen. "He took Hordak and Glimmer. They're both on his ship." I point to a big ship.

A/N

Sorry for short chapter. This leads into season five and I really want to write with it. I'm going to start writing season five on a different chapter because of a whole lotta spoilers so uh thanks for reading!