Girls need love too

We hang up and I go lock my door. I head to the bathroom to take a shower. I was gonna take one in the morning but since he coming over i gotta make sure I smell good.

I take my brace off my ankle and then the rest of my clothes. I get my Black African soap and use it because it smells really good.

Then when I get out i brush my teeth while in my towel then I grab the oil and deodorant and bring it to my bed.

I put on the deodorant then the oil and took it back the bathroom. I grabbed some boy short panties, some velvet pajama shorts, my ankle brace and a big shirt.

I put all that on and by the time I put my shirt on I get a knock on my window. I move the curtains and there is my boyfriend. I unlock the window for him and open it.

"You changed clothes?" He asks climbing in.

"Yeah I took a shower." I say limping to my bed. He pulls me back and gives me a hug.

"You smell good." He says rubbing his nose across my neck.

"Thank you." I say giggling because it tickles. He leans away from my neck and looks me in my eyes.

"You're so beautiful Tianna and I mean that" He says then leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back with some much passion. He backs me up to my bed and lays me on my back still kissing me.

He slips his tongue in and we fight for dominance. He gains control and I moan out at the feeling. My lungs are begging me to release for air.

I pull back and he kisses down my neck creating even more hickies on my neck. I breath out a moan. He looks up at me and pecks my lips twice.

"As much as I would love to continue your injured." He says letting go of me. he lays down beside me. I put my head on his chest and tangle my good leg with his.

"This feels nice." I say smiling a little. I rub my hands up and down his chest.

"Leo. I have a question." I say looking down.

"wassup?" He says looking down at me.

"Can you take your shirt off? You have on to many layers and I get hot in my sleep." I say blushing.

"Also is it okay if I take my shorts off? I don't sleep with them on." My face gets warmer. He grabs my chin and chuckles at me.

"Yes I can and yes you can. Whatever is comfortable for you" he says. I sit up and take my shorts off and when I lay back down his shirt is off. His skin looks so good right now.

"Are you gonna keep staring?" he says smirking at me.

"yes" i say under my breath. I wait until he lays back down get in the same position I was in. He feels even warmer.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask looking up at him.

"What?" he says looking down at me.

"Can you get my carmex from the floor on your side of the bed." I ask.

"I guess." He says bending over to get it. I reach over and slap his butt. He jumped up so hard, i started laughing so hard.

"Tianna what the hell?" He says looking at me shocked.

I laughed even harder my face started turning red and tears streaming down my face. He looked at me with a blank face. I couldn't breathe so i started gasping for air.

" Its okay. I got you later. I'm hitting and grabbing your ass every chance i get." He says getting back in the bed.

"Baby i'm sorry i can't help it. Your butt was just so grabable." I say laying back down. He just looks at me and grabs his phone.