Luna Ceremony Preperations

"What kind of dresses are worn for the ceremony?" I ask Ms.Rose

"Well you can wear any color. Most wear white, some do red or black. Most of the time the dresses are simple. Like a mermaid styled dress, they save the ballroom type dresses for their weddings." She says while we are looking through flowers.

"What color dress did you wear?"

"I wore a red mermaid dress, with a slit down my leg. Red is Deluca's favorite color. Deluca wore a red suit with a black shirt underneath. He looked so handsome that day! Would you like to see a picture?"

"Yes I would!"

Right now we are in the her office which is near her room looking at flowers and decorations for the Luna ceremony. It's so short notice that we have to try and order everything today so it can be here by Thursday and Friday. I'll have to go into town to find a dress instead of custom making it. I'm fine with that but Ms.Rose really wanted it to be custom made.

She gets up and goes to a drawer and pulls out a photo album. She walks back to me with the picture in hand.

"Here it is my dear. It was such a nice ceremony"

The ceremony looked beautiful. She had millions of red roses surrounding her and Deluca. They stood facing each other, holding each other closely . They smiled big at one another, you could tell how much they loved each other.

"Wow this looks beautiful

"Wow this looks beautiful. You look amazing." I say to her. Handing the picture back.

"Thank you so much dear.  It was such a nice ceremony and we had fun. That night was really fun after we went back to the bedroom." She says giggling.

I chuckle at her.

"Are we going dress shopping today?"

"I think we should. So if you can't find anything today we can go out of town tomorrow to see if we can find you one."

I nod my head at her.

"Can we have a lavender and pastel blue theme? I think I want my dress to be blue. I want to wear Leo's favorite color when we get married" I ask her as she scrolled by some pretty purple flowers.