Blake's Brother

"Thank you for your report this week. Sounds like everything is still going good." Leo says to them

"Yes. It's going great! It's so very nice to meet you Luna Tianna"

"It was my pleasure." I say smiling at them.

"So Tianna. What does Blake need to know?" Leo asks

I look up at Blake.

"Is it okay if everyone is here?" I ask

He shrugs. "Yeah. They are my pack leaders more than likely they will end up finding out."

I nod.

"So Blake um. After you left, Jack and I broke up a little while after because he hit me. I wasn't gonna stay with someone who hit me. Whether it was an accident or not. The next day he tried to talk to me I told him we are broken up. He wasn't very happy about that. He came over when my dad was gone and physically assaults me and tries to take it further. I called the cops in time and they got there to get him thankfully. I ended up hospitalized. I was 14." I say to him playing with my fingers.

It's not something I like talking about, but I figured he should know what his brother went to jail for. I don't think they ever told him.

He looks at me in shock. With a mixture of sadness.

"I'm so sorry Tianna. I didn't know. They never even told me why he went. Just said he did some bad things and I just assumed he was stealing."

"I'm so sorry Tianna." Luna says to me. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Hey it's okay. Don't cry luna" I say to her with a sad smile.

"I'm better now. Well kinda" I say pointing to my ankle.

"Still. I'm sorry on behalf of my brother."

I nod at him.

"When was the last time you talked to your little brother Sean?"

"I haven't talked to him recently. Maybe a month ago? He asked me where I stayed since I moved."

"Did you know your brother goes to my school now?

He looks at me confused.

"No. He never mentioned it to me."

"He um decided to speak to me. On behalf of his brother. Basically they are plotting to start what he didn't finish." I say sadly

"Over my dead body." I hear Bryce growl

"That's fucking crazy. You gotta get out of here. To somewhere safe."

"She is somewhere safe. I will have a pack member watching her and keeping her safe while in her classes. I'm not taking any chances." Leo says.

"So Blake this whole time you didn't know anything?"

"No I had no idea. I haven't talked to Jake in a long ass time. Neither have I talked to Sean. When Sean asked where I stayed it seemed weird but I didn't know you were here. I swear I didn't know. I wouldn't do that to someone and I can't believe they are even trying too. Does he even know you are a Luna now?" He asks

"No. He doesn't know anything. He doesn't even think I have friends and I think we should keep it that way."

"Fuck no. Why would I do that?" Leo says turning my towards him.

"It's a good thing he doesn't know. That doesn't mean you don't have to have people watching closely. I'm just saying that we do what we have been doing without causing a big commotion. He won't suspect too much of me."

"Baby I don't know if I can do that. Especially with what he said. I can't bare to lose you. I just got you." He says with fire in his eyes.

I rub his hand. "I know baby. I don't plan on going anywhere. That's why I think that when you tell your pack to protect me that they stay unprotected. They don't have to make friends with me. As far as everyone and I mean everyone at that school knows is that I'm friends with you guys and Lelani. I say we leave it like that. He's bound to ask around to see what people know about me and that's all they know."

"I hate to say it Alpha but I think she's right. It's the one thing we have on them. We know nothing else about the situation. Not even when Jack is supposed to get out or when they are even going to strike. We warn our warriors and let them know to stay aware at all times over him. To make things better we can tell them today. They all will be training today." Bryce says with a stern look.

Leo sighs.

"Alright. For right now until we learn something else we will stick with this. Blake can you learn anything about when he gets out? Damian are you in?"

"Yes alpha I can learn as much as I need."

"Am I in? Of course I am. It's scum like him that I loathe the most. I'll tell my warriors that go to your school. They are the only ones that should know. When are you doing the Luna ceremony?"

"Well I wanted to do it as soon as possible. But if I do that I would only let the supporting packs know and then it's best if only the Alpha and Luna's come. I know it's traditional to have a big thing because we are the head pack, but right now I don't think that's the best move"

"I agree. I must say making her Luna as soon as possible is the best thing to do right now. She will have more protection if anything. Once you form that bond with your pack members they will become super protective. Especially with the aura you radiate it's no doubt they won't feel forced to protect you. They would want to protect you." Bryce says to Leo

"Then it's settled. We will have the ceremony next Friday. That gives us at least 5 days to plan it and send out invitations to everyone. We will send them out tomorrow they should get them by Friday." Leo says standing up again.

He walks over to Damian and Kai and give them hugs.

"It was great seeing you two again. Feel free to come over anytime. Doesn't always have to be business."

They both hug him back and snails at him.

"It's always great seeing you man. I'll be sure to come by."

"I will too! I would love to get to know Luna Tianna." She says looking towards me.

I walk up to them and give them hugs as well.

"Nice to meet you guys too. I would love to get to know you as well Luna Kai and please, call me Tianna." I say to her smiling.

I give Blake a side hug.

"It was nice seeing you too Blake. Take care of yourself."

"Nice to see you too Luna Tianna. Again I'm so sorry." He says with a look of concern.

"It's okay. It's not your fault Blake." I say to him waving him off.

Bryce walks to the door and opens it for them. They walk out the room and Bryce follows closing the door behind him.

Leo pulls me into him. Rocking us side to side.

"Now that the meeting is over I can finally kiss you some more."

I chuckle at him and put my hands in his hair. I pull at it and he groans. I push his head towards mine. Smiling at him.

"Then kiss me." I whisper onto his lips

He leans in kissing me deeply. I turn my head as he puts his tongue into my mouth. I moan softly, trying to pull his body in closer to mine. He groans bringing his hand down to my ass and grabbing it.

He pulls away. "As much as I would love to continue. We have to start getting you ready for the ceremony starting today. Let's go find my mom, you and her have some planning to do."