Chapter 29 (Ending)

2 years have past sense Goku and Vegeta started dating, or should I say, married. The two loved each other, needed each other, wanted to be together for ever and got married.
The End❤️

"Well that was... a little to much information Goku." Lord Beerus stated, a bit irritated. Goku chuckled nervously, putting his hand on the back of his neck while Vegeta facepalmed, red of embarrassment.

"I agree my Lord." Whis added. "Heh my bad. I may have gotten a little carried away" Replied Goku with a light chuckle. "A little carried away?" Vegeta asked, taking his hand off his face, still red.

"Ok.. a lot carried away." The taller one said, glancing to the ground and removing his hand from his neck, bringing it to his side. Vegeta shook his hand at Goku, trying not to smile.

"You know Whis, you were right about them ending up together." The god of destruction said as he glanced at Whis. "WHAT?!" The two Saiyans said at the same time in utter shock. "Let me explain." Whis started.

"A couple months before you two were arranged to stay in that house I had a vision of you two...." Whis looked at the ground then back at the two surprised Saiyans. "Ending up together." Vegeta raised a brow, crossing his arms. "First what was that vision about and Second, why didn't you tell us?"

A light shade of pink spread across Whis's face. "I'd rather not say." Goku was confused for a second and the blushed harshly as he realized what he meant. "Oh.." Was the only thing Goku could say at the moment. Vegeta still had his brow raised. "Secondly." He added, a bit offended.

"Not all my visions come true so I decided to not say anything in cause it did come true. If I did tell you guys it would be extremely awkward between you two and would never happen"

"To bad you didn't tell us." The shorter Saiyain said, resting his hands on his hips. Goku looked at Vegeta, sadness in his eyes. "What.." he muttered. Vegeta walked to his lover, shaking his head, smiling. "I'm kidding, I'm glad he didn't tell us. I love you" The sadness disappeared from his eyes, a smile appeared across his face.

Goku pulled him into a kiss, wrapping there arms around each other. Whis smiled at this while Lord Beerus was looking at the ground, feeling awkward. Vegeta parted his lips from Goku, turning their heads to see this. They both chuckled, locking their lips once more.

                             The End

It's sad two see this book come to a end, but had to be done. After I am fully moved in my new house(may take a month.) I'll get started I hate you, I love you."

I love all you guys! If it was for you sweet/ funny comments and support I don't know if I would have finished this chapter!!❤️❤️

(I would fully complete this book till I started writing in my next book so I can inform you guys!)