Chapter 12

It was getting dark when everyone was getting ready for bed. Every since Goku and Vegeta told each other they liked each other, they have been sleeping in the same bed. After Goku and Vegeta told there sons good night, the boys were suspicious on why they where heading into the same room.

"I thought there was one bed in there." Trunks said Vegeta and Goku stoped in there tracks. "There's two beds in there." Vegeta lied slightly turning his head to his son. "Ok." Trunks replied raise a brow suspiciously. After the Saiyans went in the room, Goten and Trunks looked at each other.

"Something's going on, and I don't think it's good." "Yeah." Goten replied. "Follow me, and be quiet." Trunks said getting up, slowly walking to the door, Goten followed.

Quietly walking to they door, they could hear them talk, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Putting their ears against the door, they could hear everything they were saying.

"They almost caught us Vegeta, they might be catching on." Goku said worried. "They won't, only if we acted to obviously, their smart but naïve." Trunks glared at the door. "I'll show you Naïve." Trunks whispered reaching for the door knob.

Goten grabbed his hand, shaking his head. Trunks put his ear back on the door. "Everything will be ok." Vegeta put his on his Cheek. Goku smiled, leaned in for a passionate kiss. Vegeta kissed back, putting his hand on his chest.

Vegeta got on top of Goku, kissing harder. Trunks and Goten were Speechless, mouths opens looking at each other while they heard lip smacking. They slowly back awhile and head to the couch. "Th-They.. are making out." Goten said in disbelief.

"Well no crap Goten." Trunks was shocked his dad would ever touch Goku, let alone kissing him. "What are we going to do?! Tell our moms?" "No!" Trunks whispered loudly. "Most likely my mom would be heartbroken and your mom will kill one of them, or both."

The boy decided to keep quiet about this. They were planning on confront there dads in the morning.

The boy were he first ones to wake up. Their discovery last night popped in there heads. "Maybe it was just a bad dream." "That we both had?" Trunks asked. Goten sighed. "I guess it wasn't a dream."

"You know how we were going to confront them this morning? Well I don't think we should. I don't want my dad to stress if he knew we knew." Goten had a point. Goku was one to overthink in everything.

"I guess." They boys just sat on the couch and watched Tv till there dads woke up. It's was 7:23am. Goku and Vegeta were know for sleeping the day away.

Goku woke before Vegeta could, Spooning. Goku gave light kisses on Vegeta's neck. Vegeta lifted his head with a soft moan. "Heh, look who is awake." Goku chuckled softly. "Mmghhh." Vegeta replied sleepily. "We should probably get up, they boys have probably woke up before is."

"Mm.. ok." Vegeta and Goku broke from embrace and got up to get dress. Walking out of the room, Vegeta looked grumpy as usual to not raise any suspicious. The boys were watching Tv when they walked out.

"Good morning.. Dad." Goten said smiling. He had to acted like he didn't know. "Morning you two, What would you like for breakfast?" "Waffles." Trunks replied.

After eating, ChiChi came to pick the boys up. They have the boys hugs before they left. ChiChi smiles at Goku and left. Goku was relieved she left quickly. "See, it wasn't bad." Vegeta said soothingly. Goku smiled pulling Vegeta into a kiss.

Hope you like!!💖💖