Chapter 26

Goku slowly cracked his eyes open. He was awoken by two people arguing. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He looked around very confused. 'Where am I?' He thought as he still looked around.

He then remembered where he was and what had happened at the dinner. He groaned, rubbing his head as he remembered everything. His attention was then towards the faint arguing. He could he Bulma sobbing a bit. He felt bad for what he did. You can't help for who you love, it does suck when it's one of your best friends husband.

He slowly slide his feet to the hard wood floor. He hesitated before getting up from the bed. He quietly walked to the door. Slowly turning the door knob and barely opening the door, he could hear what they were saying a more clear.

He was about to walk out more till he heard what Bulma was yelling at Vegeta. "I want you both out of my house in the morning!" Goku casted his eyes to the ground. He hesitated, then he turned and walked back to his bed. He rolled over on his side with his blanket almost covering his face.

He knew what he did was wrong but could help falling for Vegeta. He wished he told her and ChiChi about them sooner. Maybe it would have been better. He started to regret not listening to Vegeta. His overthinking just got the better of him.

While he was thinking the door opened slowly. He wouldn't dare turn over to see incase it was Bulma. The person sat at then end of the bed and put their hand in his leg. In that moment he knew it was Vegeta. He slowly turned his head to his Vegeta staring back at him.

"Did we wake you up?" Vegeta said tilting his head slightly. Goku nodded softly. Vegeta sighed, looking at the floor then back to him. "I'm sorry." Goku sat up and hugged Vegeta. "It's not your fault, I should have listened to you."

"No, i just didn't wan it to happen like this." Vegeta said softly. "Me ether." Goku said just as softly. Vegeta hugged a bit tighter before breaking from their embrace. "No matter what happens, I'll still love you." Goku smiled, resting his hand on top of Vegeta's. "Me too."

Bulma took her ear off the door. She knew right there in then that they really loved each other. Bulma and Vegeta never had that spark that she thought they had. They were Meant to be with each, not them. She tried to make that spark that was not even there. She walked back to her room to get ready for bed.

Vegeta decided to sleep in bed with Goku to make him feel better. Bulma was in bed staring at the ceiling thinking what all went wrong. Trunks kept turning in bed, not be able to sleep. Goten did the same thing, but with a couple of tears. ChiChi was watching Tv in her room irritated.

'The nerve of him hiding at Bulma's. What a coward.' ChiChi thought. She was pissed about what happened at dinner. Vegeta stole him away from her. She was trying to think of an idea to get him back but all lead to dead ends. She turned off the Tv and decided to just sleep on it.

Bulma was in a war with herself. She didn't know to hate both of them or not. Goku was one of her best friends and Vegeta was her husband. 'He stole him from me!' She frowning her brows.

"But you get help who you fall in love with." Bulma's face softened. All Bulma really needed was time to think about all of this. On one hand she's mad but on the other she's was confused. It sounds unreal that Goku and Vegeta would ever be a think. Of course, things happen.

She needed time to think on what exactly she will do. When Vegeta and Goku leave in the morning, she will properly think on what she will do in this situation. She's hurting bad and with Goku or Vegeta still around will make her hurt more then she does already.

She closes her eyes to sleep but to no advil. After about 45mins or turning back in forth, she was finally able to go to sleep to see what tomorrow will await for her.

OMG IM SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER! I've been really down and stressed about something that's going on.

Hoping the next chapter won't take as long! And I need to read tomorrow, I haven't been reading any new chapters some of y'all posted:/