Chapter 5

It's been a couple of days of Vegeta and Goku staying in the same house. There was arguing here and there but way less then Goku thought. Vegeta has been more nice then he usually is. 'Maybe being apart from Bulma is making him happier' Goku thought.

Goku was just laying in the grass in the backyard. The day was Sunny with a bit of breeze. Goku has been going outside just to think. A thought came in his mind 'ChiChi.' ChiChi has been nagging more then usual.

Goku thought it was probably girl stuff but she was never like this. Goku never really had feelings for her. He's never even kissed her. 'Wait, I've never kissed anyone before.' Goku has never kissed anyone. 'I wonder how it feels.' Goku thought.

"What are you doing?" A voice came behind him. Of course he knew this Voice to well. " Just thinking Vegeta." Goku responded. The thought of kissing came back. "Hey Vegeta, how does it feel to kiss someone?" He asked innocently.

Vegeta cheeks heated up. "Uhh, wait you still haven't kissed ChiChi yet?" Vegeta asked. Goku sat up and looked at Vegeta. "No." Goku casted his eyes down. "I've never really wanted to kiss her" Goku says sadly. He felt ashamed of not kissing his wife.

"Oh." Was all Vegeta could say. Vegeta walked closer to Goku and sat next to him. "How long have you felt this way towards her." Vegeta says looking at the ground. "For awhile." Goku looks at Vegeta.

Vegeta thought about telling Goku that he feels that he doesn't love Bulma anymore. He's been trying to convince himself that he loves but fails. "Well I.." Vegeta pauses. "Know how you feel.." Goku looked a bit shocked. He thought they had problems but he didn't know if it was actually true. "Is that why you've been nice to me? Getting away from her." Goku says laughs lightly.

Vegeta glared at Goku and pushed him a bit with a slight smile. That was why. Bulma was really the main problem why Vegeta has been grumpy all the time. "Yeah". Vegeta says. The two sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. Vegeta was the first to speak.

"I've noticed you come out here a couple of times, and you just lay there and think?" Vegeta says. "Yeah, it helps me feel at peace with myself a little." Before Goku could continue a butterfly was flying around them. Goku held his finger out to see if the butterfly would laid on it.

"No way it's going to laid on you finge-" Vegeta paused as the butterfly lauded in Gokes finger Goku smirked at Vegeta. "You were saying?" Vegeta Just looked at the butterfly. It was a Monarch butterfly.

"First time I'm ever going to say this but..you win." Vegeta says with a light shade of pink of his checks. Goku looked at Vegeta. The sunlight made his feature really pop out. This made Goku smile. Goku quickly looked back at the butterfly on his finger.

'Why did I think that?' Goku felt confused by that. The butterfly soon flew away. The two Saiyan looked it and smiled at as it fly away. "Maybe we should head back inside. Unless you want a sunburn." Vegeta says with a slight smirk in his face.

"No way!" Goku stands up with Vegeta and walks back to the house. Goku smiles to himself that him and Vegeta are becoming better friends. What he doesn't know it that's not all that happens.

Hope you like!!