Chapter 2

"We're what!?!?" Vegeta looks at Bulma shocked. "You two will be staying in a house together for awhile." Vegeta looks at Goku then looks back at Bulma still shocked. "I'm not staying in the same house with Kakarot. Plus, you can't make me stay." Vegeta says sounding smart. " Or can I?" Bulma says.

Lord Beerus and Whis show up in front of them. "Hey look! It's Whis and Lord Beerus!" Goku says pointing at them. "Bulma has told me if any of you two break or leave the property without permission, I will destroy you." Beerus says serious.

After Bulma has explained everything, she showed the Saiyans around the house. There was a decent size living room, a kitchen, a laundry room, and a single room with one Queen size bed. "Where's the other bed?" Goku asked confused. "I call the bed!!" Vegeta yells. "No fair! I want the bed!" "Enough you two" Bulma says to have there attention back in here.

"You guys will be staying here for a 6 Months. You can't train in the back of the house because there's no room. There's plenty of food for awhile. If you somehow run out of food, just call me and I'll buy food. That's the only time you can call me or ChiChi though, Bye" with that, Bulma leaves the house. Vegeta glares our at her when she leaves the house. "Why are you looking at her like that Vegeta?" Goku asks with Curiosity.

"I don't have to tell you anything Kakarot." Vegeta says without look away from the door. He's turns around glaring at Goku and walks to his room. "I just wanted to know." Goku says sadly. He never knew why Vegeta hated him so much. Goku decided to walk to the couch and watch some TV since he has nothing to do.

Vegeta was just sitting on the bed starting at the wall. Him and Bulma have been fighting a lot more then normal. He loved her but he always wondered if her truly loved her. He's been losing that spark that was there, or at least he thought was there. Bulma has been more annoying. 'Was she always like that?' He wondered.

Vegeta has been making himself distant from her. He was a bit happy to be away from her for awhile. He wasn't thrilled being here with Goku. His mind started to trailed his thoughts on how ChiChi was looking at Goku. She was irritated with him. Is her having the same problems as I am?. Vegeta decided to take a nap, Clear his mind up a bit.

Hey!! I know this is still short. It it's a bit longer then the other one!!