Chapter 18

ChiChi woke up before Goku did. As she walked into the living room, she say Goku was still sleeping. Before she walked away to make Coffee, she heard Goku mumble. "Mmmm... I like that.." Goku mumbled in his sleep. ChiChi was pissed.

"GOKU!" She yelled in his ear. Goku woke up with a startle. "WHAT! What is it!" He said in a panic, with sleepy eyes. "Who were you dreaming about." She said sharply. Goku was dumbfounded but then remembered he was dreaming about Vegeta and his cheeks turned pink.

'Crap' he thought recalling what happened in his dream. "Uhhh.. you." He said sounding uncertain. ChiChi's gaze softened. "Good." She said as she kissed Goku on the cheek.

After ChiChi walked into the kitchen and she was Looking, Goku rubbed his cheek violently. He felt disgusted. ChiChi walked back into the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

She sat at the end on the couch where Goku was. "So, me and Bulma are going to have Dinner with our friends and family." Goku blinked. "Ok." He replied. It wasn't like ChiChi to do something big for him like a Dinner with his friends and family.

"Mind getting Goten up, I got to go out." "Ok, sure. Where you going?" That's when Goku  saw she was all done up. "Oh just out and about!" She beamed. Goku felt suspicious but didn't care. "Ok, have fun." He said he got up.

ChiChi smiles, getting up and heading out of the house. After she leaves, Goku goes to get up Goten. As he walked to the door, he heard Goten talking. He was about to knock until he heard Goten was talking about him.

"Well we need to get our dads to confess about each other." Goku swallowed hard and slowly back away from the door. 'No no! How can they know! Maybe their talking about something else. Yeah!'

He thought. He tried not to panic as he put his ear on the door so it's more clear. "Before The after the dinner, we don't want our moms to freak before or during."

Goku took his ear off the door. "This can't be happening." He said in a whisper to himself. His heart was racing. While he was panicking, his power level raised. He walked back and forth in the living.

Vegeta was sitting on the couch while Bulma was Bulma explained the dinner their going to. He was about to protest on until he felt his lovers power level rise. He won't usual care but this time it felt different. Vegeta got up and went to the door.

"Where are you going?!" Bulma said sounding offended. "I'll be back." Vegeta said as he rushed out the door and took off into the the air. Bulma glared as he flew off. 'I'm coming Kakarot, I'm coming.' Vegeta thought as he flew closer to Goku's house.

Hellloo!! I know this took forever to come out😅😅 it's shorter then I wanted but oh well!!

Also a shoutout to Squaffy ! I'm happy you enjoy this story!!! The note I left, I deleted it yesterday so that's why it was blank 😅 it was just saying sorry for the delay.

Also I can't comment on messages or profiles 😅 Wattpad won't let me