Chapter 8

Fluff warning!

Vegeta woke up early, 5:34am. There was a
muscular arm around is waist. He was in a loving warm embrace. He nuzzled his head into the chest of whoever this was. He felt safe, happy, and complete.

Then it hit him who this was. Vegeta eyes shot open to see he was cuddling with Goku. He blushed a dark shade of red. He slipped out of the embrace, trying hard not to wake Goku up.

Vegeta was standing on his side of the bed, staring at Goku and his breathing quickened a little. So many thoughts ran through his head. 'Why is he in my bed?!... oh' He remembers that he let Goku sleep in his bed with him last night.

Vegeta walked out of the room to the living room, thoughts still ran through his head. 'Why do I feel this way?' He wanted to still be in bed back with Goku, of course he never admitted it.

Vegeta decided to go to the backyard. It was summer so it was bright and warm. He walked outside and sat on the grass where him Goku sat a few days ago.

Goku woke up 3 hours later. He rubs his eye and yawns. Goku looked around and saw Vegeta was there. He got up and walked to the living room, he wasn't there. Goku started to panic a bit. He walked to the backyard and saw Vegeta sitting in the grass.

Goku was relived. He started to walk towards the smaller Saiyan. "Hey Vegeta! What are you doing out here?" Goku asked. Vegeta jumped a bit, he was to busy thinking that he didn't noticed Goku walked out here.

"I just wanted to sit out here.... to think." Vegeta admitted. Goku walks over to Vegeta and sits down next to him. "What are you thinking about? Is it Bulma?" He asked looking at Vegeta.

Bulma was that last thing to think of at that moment. "No.." Goku frowned his brows a bit. "Well what it is? I didn't see you in the house and I got worried." This made Vegeta smirk. " You were worried about little old me?" Vegeta says turning to look at Taller Saiyan. Goku blushes on how Vegeta was looking at him. He never seen this type of Smirk before.

"Of course, I care about you." Goku says still looking at him. They starred At each other for a few seconds. Vegeta leans in and whispers "How sweet of you." Goku shivered a bit. Suddenly, Vegeta nibbles on Goku's earlobe.

Something in Goku snapped and he pushed Vegeta to the Ground, kissing Him roughly. Vegeta let out a small moan in surprise. He slowly closed his eyes. Vegeta was now resting on his elbows. Cold hands traveled up Vegeta shirt that made his shiver with pleasure.

Goku's thumbs rubbed against Vegeta's nipples that made his gasp. Goku quickly took this chance to slip his tongue his mouth. They fought for dominance and Goku one. Goku moaned as Vegeta running his hands at his side.

Goku gridded against Vegeta. They both let out a loud moan to this new feeling. They were both excited by now and wanted more. The two Saiyans have been like that for 6 minuets. Goku was the first the break from the kiss to breathe. He realized what he done and sat up.

"I.. I'm sorry. I.. didn't mean to." Goku apologizes. The only thought that came in Vegeta mind was 'Damn, he's never kissed anyone and he's hella good at it.' Vegeta shakes his head to clear the thought. Goku was about to stand up and walk away but Vegeta grabbed his wrist.

"If I didn't like it, I would of broke from the kiss." Vegeta admits looking at the ground. Goku was taken back by that. He sat back down looking at Vegeta. Goku turned Vegeta's chin to look at him. "I've been feeling like I.. like you for awhile now." Vegeta looks at him with a small smile.

Yass some fluff!!