Chapter 22

Earlier

Trunks walked out of his room with eyes irritated by they light in the hall. He walked down and heard his mom yelling at his dad to wake him up. Normal.

He turned left and opened the door that was the bathroom. After he used the bathroom, washed his hands, he brushed his teeth and throw cold water on his face to wake him up.

After he dried his face with a towel he heard is mom leave. He turned off the light and walked out to head to the kitchen. He got a glass from the cupboard to get water. When he was filling his cup, he heard a familiar voice coming from his parents room.

"Goku?" He mumbled under his breath. He stopped what he was doing and stepped forward. Before he could take another step, his mom walked in. His first instinct to do was to duck. He had no idea why he ducked but he did.

He stayed there as he heard his mom talked. He couldn't make out what they said but he did make out the words 'Phone' and 'Goku.' 'Yup, Goku is definitely here, but why?' He kinda knew why but didn't want to think about it.

He then heard his mom yell again. It was getting normal now. Yes, they would argue and raise their voices but not yell. He then heard his mom leave the room.

He stayed there sitting on the floor. He was there for while till he stood up and slowly walked to his dads room. He was questioning why he was doing this, he knew he may see something he doesn't what to see.

As he walked closer, he stepped on the floor board that always creaked. 'Crap' he thought, but also grateful for that to give those love birds a heads up on whatever was going on.

Now

Goku quickly got off of Vegeta. Goku put two fingers on his forehead to IT out. Before he left he mouthed the words 'Sorry' and vanished out of thin air.

Vegeta quickly looked down to see he still was hard. He grabbed a pillow behind him and put it on his lap. Right on time, trunks walked in. Trunks quickly scanned the room with his eyes then looked at his dad.

"Hi dad. Where did mom go?" He knew his mom already left to the mall with ChiChi. She mention it last night but he pretended like he forgot. "She left for the mall to meet ChiChi."
Vegeta said trying not to look flustered.

"Something wrong dad?" Trunks asked curiously. Vegeta blushed more. "Uhh just.. get out!!" Vegeta yelled. Trunks quickly left and wondered why his dad was acting flustered.

He then remembered Goku was there and he had a pillow between his legs. He connected the dots and gagged, like any teenager would do. He went back to his room to text Goten.

'Damn it Kakarot.' He thought as he was embarrassed. An idea popped up in his head. 'Heh if he so likes to put me in the situations, might as well give him his own medicine.' He thought as an evil grin spread across his face.

He then realized the dinner was tomorrow. They were going to have to tell there wives about each other after the dinner so it wouldn't get out of control. Little did he know it was going to be psychotic tomorrow.

Yo I hope you like 💛