Chapter 16

Goku woke up with soft, gentle kisses down his neck. He lift his chin for more. "Looks like someone's awake." Goku said softly. He felt a hand snake to his crotch. He shivered in pleasure.

Vegeta gave his crotch a light squeeze and kissed Goku's cheek. Removing his hand away from Goku and sat up. "We should probably go take a shower, we are going home anyways."

Goku frowned, remembering today is the big day. He sat up and looked at Vegeta, a sad expression on his face. "Hey, everything will be ok Kakarot." Vegeta leaned in and gave Goku a brief, but passionate kiss.

Goku smiles lightly. Vegeta got up and walking over to the shower. He stopped at the door and turned his head to give Goku a smirk. Goku smirked back, knowing he won't only be taking a shower.

After taking a shower and got dressed, they were sitting on the couch. Goku started to panic remembering what happened in his dream last night. Vegeta was leaned back, staring at the ceiling, like in his dream.

Suddenly the door slammed open, just as loud like in his dream. His heart stop and looked at the door to see Goten and Trunks. "DAD!" They both yelled running to them. Goku sighed with relief. The boys gave them hugs.

After the hug ChiChi and Bulma walked in. Goku started to nervous when he saw ChiChi, still remembering his dream. There was some small talk here and there. They headed to the cars. The boys headed to Bulma's car, same with Vegeta.

Vegeta gave Goku an sorry look. Goku have the same look back. ChiChi sat in the passengers seat. 'Great, I'm driving and it's me and ChiChi alone.' Goku sighed getting into the car. Bulma left the driveway first, Goku waiting looking back at the house. Remembering all the memories and of him and Vegeta.

Goku barely talked to ChiChi, more focusing on the Road. Suddenly, he felt hand snake to his crotch. He stiffened and looked at ChiChi. She had a look that said 'let's have sex.' Goku panicked then had an idea.

"ChiChi there's a spider over there!" Goku said looking next to ChiChi. She quickly took her hand off and looking around her. "WHERE?!" She screeched. "Oh, I guess my eyes are playing tricks on me." Goku said smiling.

ChiChi glares at him and looked out her window. Goku felt smug, knowing ChiChi is mad at him. If she's mad at him, she won't think of any funny business. Then ChiChi turned her head to look at Goku.

"How was is with you and Vegeta?" Goku swallowed hard at this question. "You know.. arguing here in there. You know Vegeta." He tried to keep his cool. He not the best with lying. "Yeah, I missed you a lot." ChiChi said with a slight smile. Goku hesitated. "I... missed you too." He said slowly.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. Bulma dropped off Goten and headed home. Before Bulma was gone, Goku turned around and smiled at Vegeta. Reluctantly without thinking, Vegeta smiled back.

But Bulma say that. "Naw you smiling at Goku." Bulma teased as they headed home. Vegeta pauses then scrunched up his face in protest. "No I wasn't." Vegeta shot back.Vegeta was good at hiding stuff, unlike Goku.

"I think that's cute, you guys are friends now." Vegeta glared back. "More then friends." Trunks mumbled. "What was that." Bulma said looking into the rear mirror. "Oh nothing mom!" Trunks said quickly and smiled. Vegeta raises a brow.

Hellloo!!! First, thank you all for being so kind!! I didn't think people would like this😅😅 all of y'all are so kind!💖💖